tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Not as crazy as it sounds, in fact. A bit off-topic, but for instance, the Steam version of Final Fantasy VI is actually running a ROM of the original game through an emulator, and then injects new graphics. So you could inject 3D graphics into the game (though it would still play in 2D). There's also a mod that turns Minecraft into 3D Terraria, so yeah...

Point being, if a task seems "impossible", you're probably just looking at it from the wrong angle. Generally, the term you are looking for is "unreasonable". Regardless, I just wanted to say my final piece, and it's probably safe to just let this topic drop.
Hmm. Didn't know that. Not the Minecraft bit, I knew there was a 2D Minecraft mod.

But I didn't mean a 3D plane in a 2D field, I meant a 3D plane in a 3D field. The reason you can make Minecraft 2D is because it has the fields necessary, you just have to gate players from leaving the plane, but in Terraria, how are you supposed to turn a 2D game 3D?
Totally meant to write plain as plane, yeah

Wanted to make a bunch of items for this mod.

raider's glory.png
This one would be a Pirate Crossbower drop and gets a lot of CRITS.

Ion Blaster.png
Ion Projectile 1.png
Ion Projectile 2.png
Ion Projectile 3.png
I made this because we need more magic weapons. Another mana gun made with Calamity Dust, Lihzahrd Power Cells, Illegal Gun Parts, and perhaps something from the Solar Eclipse, that shoots burst of brimstone projectiles shot in various burst. They shouldn't pierce.

Cosmic Essence V2.png
This would be some drop from events or Andromeda. I call it Cosmic Essence.
output_30qaJa.gif

Hellcaster Fragments has a high sell price (36 fragments sells for about 90 gold) , and you can easily farm plenty of them thus selling for lot of money. Maybe you want to lower the price a bit.
Impaler doesn't allow the arms dealer to sell stakes, which is a bit frustrating...
Also, nice to see the OP got updated:)

Hellcaster Fragments has a high sell price (36 fragments sells for about 90 gold) , and you can easily farm plenty of them thus selling for lot of money. Maybe you want to lower the price a bit.
Impaler doesn't allow the arms dealer to sell stakes, which is a bit frustrating...
Also, nice to see the OP got updated:)

Oh lord I'll be sure to lower the price of those. The Impaler thing is hard to figure out, but I'll try.

index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
I made this because we need more magic weapons. Another mana gun made with Calamity Dust, Lihzahrd Power Cells, Illegal Gun Parts, and perhaps something from the Solar Eclipse, that shoots burst of brimstone projectiles shot in various burst. They shouldn't pierce.
Mana guns are great, definitely need this.

EDIT: But instead of crafted, it could be dropped by one of Calamitas' brothers, since only one of them has a drop at the moment (Correct me if I'm wrong).

EDIT2:Made some resprites: Essences
Essences.png
, Hellcaster Fragment
Hellcaster Fragment.png
, and Shadow Essence
Shadow Essence.png
(This one don't quite fit the theme so I don't know if it should be used).

Last edited:
Can someone tell me to craft these items? They are not on the recipes list:

Spectre Staff(Used to craft the xenoric greatsword. Spectre bars aren't a material.)

Hellkite

Can someone tell me to craft these items? They are not on the recipes list:

Spectre Staff(Used to craft the xenoric greatsword. Spectre bars aren't a material.)

Hellkite
Spectre Staff is a drop from Ragged Casters in vanilla.
No idea how Hellkite is gotten, still haven't had a true chance to try this mod.

is there going to be an upgraded skeletron prime? you know like how devourer of gods is an upgraded destroyer and calamitas is twins?

Back
Top Bottom