tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
View attachment 145277
To make this accessory, you need 8 Armored Shells, 4 Platinum Coins, 2 Cogs, a Gold Ring, and a Skull.

That skull.

Tell me, how much grinding time you would sacrifice for it, if I told you that this accessory...

...let you have autoswing on every weapon?
No time at all, because at the point at which you can get it, your weapons will have autoswing/fire/cast/throw already. (I never liked the fact that bows, guns, and magic weapons had "autoswing". Autocast or Autofire is much better)

View attachment 145277
To make this accessory, you need 8 Armored Shells, 4 Platinum Coins, 2 Cogs, a Gold Ring, and a Skull.

That skull.

Tell me, how much grinding time you would sacrifice for it, if I told you that this accessory...

...let you have autouse on every weapon? You don't have to get another mod for autoswing anymore, so you can have this for as long as this mod lasts.
At a certain point, money is relatively easy to get, so that sounds pretty nice.
And that sounds like maybe the hardest part of it to me.

Snake buff.png

A buff for that Snake Katana I made a while ago.

Zakkryai Blade.png
Changed the sprite itself a bit.

Hello all Terraria modded lovers.
I have edited a progression list that someone (cant remember their name) created before to include Calamity.
It includes all bosses from vanilla, thorium, calamity and tremor, as well as any invasions.
Feel free to download it if you find it helpful.
Terraria 1.3 Progression.png

Hello all Terraria modded lovers.
I have edited a progression list that someone (cant remember their name) created before to include Calamity.
It includes all bosses from vanilla, thorium, calamity and tremor, as well as any invasions.
Feel free to download it if you find it helpful.
View attachment 145281
If you're wondering, the Dargon is actually named Yharon, but Drew had a nasty experience coding him.

Monkey Gauntlet.png
New hardmode throwing item: The Monkey Gauntlet, a gauntlet for monkeys.

Dropped by Jungle Creepers, they throw a bunch of darts at a time like these:
Dart.png

These darts are made (300 at a time) using 1 Silk, 2 Iron Bars and 5 Stone Blocks. Just plain dart ammo.

Crushsaw Crasher.png
This Crushaxe Crasher is meant to be a drop from Catastrophe, a throwing weapon that unleashes these Crushaxes:

Crushax.png
Yes, these are what you throw into the other man. These can be either dropped from Catastrophe himself or made using materials from the Calamity biome. They are big and don't have autothrow, but they fly ridiculously fast, and hit hard enough to send them flying away. Now throwing classes can make a salad out of Plantera!

Last edited:
index.php
New hardmode throwing item: The Monkey Gauntlet, a gauntlet for monkeys.

Dropped by Jungle Creepers, they throw a bunch of darts at a time like these:
index.php

These darts are made (300 at a time) using 1 Silk, 2 Iron Bars and 5 Stone Blocks. Just plain dart ammo.
Wait a moment, Monkey Gauntlet? Throwing darts? BTD something, let's say 5?!

All your downedBossX booleans are never set.`:sigh:

Never found a reason to use 'em yet. Not much point considering I can just count and save a variable integer for ore spawns.

Only reason I would ever need them is if I decided to add modded town/enemy NPC spawns on modded boss downs or other things like it's done in vanilla.

Might as well delete them (or comment them out, which I like better since deleting potentially useful code is stupid) :p

Last edited:
Never found a reason to use 'em yet. Not much point considering I can just count and save a variable integer for ore spawns.

Only reason I would ever need them is if I decided to add modded town/enemy NPC spawns on modded boss downs or other things like it's done in vanilla.

Might as well delete them (or comment them out, which I like better since deleting potentially useful code is stupid) :p
Only useful for intemse Fargo support :p which I'm trying to figure out

victicide stuff should be able to be gotten before desert scourge because 1 theres no calamity armour or weapons before desert scourge and 2 the desert scourge already gives areilite

victicide stuff should be able to be gotten before desert scourge because 1 theres no calamity armour or weapons before desert scourge and 2 the desert scourge already gives areilite

You can't mine the Aerialite until you get a Deathbringer/Nightmare pickaxe. So no, I'm keeping it where it currently is, as a pre-Eye of Cthulhu armor set.

Back
Top Bottom