tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
When does the next boss come out

The update is in the works right now. It will add 1 new biome and 1 new boss. (At least i think so.). It could be that the biome and the boss are coming in seperate updates. But if you want to know, what the next boss is, i can tell you. It's going to be Providence, the Profaned God.

I just beat Yharon for the first time! On my first attempt, I fought it with the Elemental Ray and Nebula Armor. This was a mistake, turns out Yharon needs to be on-screen for the ray to hit. Oops.
Second try was with Thorium's Ragnarok gear(Mage class) and I beat him first try. For comparison, the Devourer took half a dozen tries and required insane levels of Nurse cheese.

Am I doing something wrong, or is the new Devourer too strong for the intended progression? ...Probably the former, but still.

I just beat Yharon for the first time! On my first attempt, I fought it with the Elemental Ray and Nebula Armor. This was a mistake, turns out Yharon needs to be on-screen for the ray to hit. Oops.
Second try was with Thorium's Ragnarok gear(Mage class) and I beat him first try. For comparison, the Devourer took half a dozen tries and required insane levels of Nurse cheese.

Am I doing something wrong, or is the new Devourer too strong for the intended progression? ...Probably the former, but still.
Hmm, it seems fine but is it something wrong?

As i stated before. The new DoG Is much faster and requires dodging instead of outrunning him with things such as Angel Treads. The fight is LONG but not extremely difficult if you can dodge him well.

That's what I figured. I like the Terrarium set bonus so I used that for a little bit, but I just noticed that Xeroc has something similar(Assuming that's what "All projectile types have special effects on enemy's hit" means).

The "1 minute duration" tag on every summoning weapon is so annoying because at first I thought It will only summon the minion for 1 minute xD.

Notes for next minor update:
  1. Moving the Devourer to post-ML, after Yharon due to his strength. Due to this change some stats of his will be buffed and his weapons will be buffed.
  2. Chaotic ore spawn will be granted to second phase Calamitas while Perennial will be granted to first form.
  3. Other stuff like resprites and such.

Notes for next minor update:
  1. Moving the Devourer to post-ML, after Yharon due to his strength. Due to this change some stats of his will be buffed and his weapons will be buffed.
  2. Chaotic ore spawn will be granted to second phase Calamitas while Perennial will be granted to first form.
  3. Other stuff like resprites and such.
I dunno, post Yharon is a bit much in my opinion. Just right after Moon Lord seems better.

Back
Top Bottom