tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Its been too long....must ... make something

Calamity Mask
Calamity_Mask.png

"I wonder if it needs contacts"

Sand Tortoises : Added Corruption version and all have a unique beak
Sand_Tortoises.png

Tortoise Bulwark
Tortoise_Bulwark.png

+4 Defense
- Slightly Increases Regen
- Press a hotkey to hide in a shell becoming invulnerable for 10 seconds healing 3% of your health each second.
- You can hotkey again to cancel the shell, exiting shell will have a 40 second cooldown

Drops: Sand Tortoise 4% (Includes variations)

NOTE: While inside shell you can't move

Last edited:
Its been too long....must ... make something

Calamity Mask
View attachment 152024
"I wonder if it needs contacts"

Sand Tortoises : Added Corruption version and all have a unique beak
View attachment 152025

Tortoise Bulwark
View attachment 152026
+4 Defense
- Press a hotkey to hide in a shell becoming invulnerable for 10 seconds healing 5% of your health each second.

Nice a new shield I always want :happy:

thats the same as abyss sheild from thorium which puts u in shell making u invunrable
My secret to easy defeat calamity bosses is...
use the abyss shield from thorium and hide when im at low health and make sure i got regen accesory and I REGEN TO FULL HPS THEN I GO OUT AND KILL THE BOSS
op isnt it?

Tortoise Bulwark
index.php

+4 Defense
- Press a hotkey to hide in a shell becoming invulnerable for 10 seconds healing 5% of your health each second.

Regenning 5% of your health each second, and being forced into it for 10 seconds? So half your health by the time your out, and it says nothing about a time til' you can use it again, as well as being invulnerable? Sounds a bit to strong.

I think that instead of providing full immunity it should half it or something, and should probably have a hefty cooldown afterwards, assuming you can get it from sand tortoises early hardmode

If you do the math , pretty much 50% every 50 seconds. I wouldnt call it "stupidly broken" perhaps over the top but not broken. Obviously since you have a problem with it so much 30% sounds balanced
but... didnt you say it would heal 5% a second, and that you be in the shell for 10 seconds, therefore it would be 50% in 10 seconds, not 50?

Back
Top Bottom