tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Same, I killed 9 Mega Volcaronas and I only get Elysian Wings.
...I guess I'll try Prepare To Cry Supreme Calamitas now.
that was a joke.

Yeah, don't bother. She doesn't seem to have any drops at all right now besides a material. I think the Elysian Aegis is in the game, just not obtainable right now.

It depends on which form you kill Providence in (when she's in her defensive form that looks like a vase, then she drops the Aegis, otherwise her normal form drops the wings)

And there's also a new Shroomite Helm for flamethrower users too!

Oh, really now? That's pretty unique.

It depends on which form you kill Providence in (when she's in her defensive form that looks like a vase, then she drops the Aegis, otherwise her normal form drops the wings)

And there's also a new Shroomite Helm for flamethrower users too!
Oh. Welp, I'm gonna be using the Azathoth for that.
Also, you can use the Profaned Shard even while Profaned Guardians are alive. Little fun thing to do.

Hellow fellow terrarians! As you can see, the update is out, and with an update, comes a changelog!
Version 1.1.7 changelog:
-Several new enemies!
-The Calamity Crags Biome!
GLJINNP.png

If you already have a world, dont worry! There is an item that spawns it inside your world in case it hasnt been generated yet. (Do not freak out if it freezes, the game is simply generating the biome, be patient)
The biome will continue to be expanded upon in Later, smaller updates.
-3 New Bosses!
Profaned Guardians! -Pre-Providence Bosses, Act as
MbThMnU.png

-Providence, the Profaned God! Pre-devourer of gods boss, Pay close attention to your suroundings, as attacks Can and Will come from everywhere.
lJlZbes.png

-Supreme calamitas, Superboss, post-yharon. Good luck, you're gonna need it. (Dev weps reccomended)
swqQdL1.png
-New Sub-bosses!
-Ceaseles void, spawns inside the dungeon, post-providence, drops a unique weapon and spawn items for the DoG.
ATdeLDs.png

-Storm Weaver: Spawns in the "space" Biome, drops an ingredient for the Devourer Of Gods Spawner.
FsZB5QV.png

-Cosmic wraith: Seccond verse, same as the first. Drops items for the DoG's spawn.
11TV19G.png
-A New Way to play Melee!
7oY2dIB.png

The Counter Scarf: Provides several "true" Meleeboosts, and a 100% guaranteed dodge, which further increases damage, allowing you to get close and personal with enemies!
(Dropped by demon mode Eye of Cthulu)
VhPoR8S.gif
-Implemented DM Dokuro's Music track "Infernal Catharsis"!

The mod will recieve an entire soundtrack treatment, stay tuned for future tracks from the genious himself!
[Re-posting in other websites without DmDokuro's permision will result in immediate action]
-Several new items, Including a Post-Devourer Of Gods armor tier!
taking the total up to 520, find them all!
GodslayerArmor.png
Imported_piskel_19.png
-and much, much more.

Whats next?
lets just say....
1.1.7.1's looking like quite the big update itself, too.
v0U4b9h.gif

6bH5qYw.gif
Hive mind's Minion and Deadly shocking bird, too spooky D:

Probably. There is not really much point though since she drops materials to make developer items...which are better than literally anything else.

Maybe a rare chance for her to drop the actual developer weapons, so if you're lucky you don't have to craft it and can craft a different one?

I took an short read through all new things (I can't play right now) and I have to say, the update is great as always.

Firstly, Providence looks... kind of runic? I swear I saw some rune's on his armor. Second, the Idea having mini-bosses before actual bosses adds an harder difficulty to the game. (Probably the reason why it got post-moon lord). The Sententials are looking cool (especially the sky one). Also, the DOG has a new crafting for the cosmic worm? Nice. And Supreme Calamitas seems super-hard. Maybe she is still alive and betrays Yharim, by absorbing his powers and get herself ultra-god like?

Nevertheless, I am excited how the Mod evolves. :) Oh, and this Hive Mind thingy... ew.

Sorry when everything is written in bold, but yeah, let's just say...It's not easy to write on a PS4. (Yep, on a Playstation 4.)

So finaly i playing terraria with this new mod update and it is f...ing hard bosses in there.
Actually some bosses are posible to kill,but supreme calamitas is really fu..ing hard boss,it imposibe to kill...
And they really hard and when you kill them they drops not so OP weapons...
Please tell me how to kill this beast!:confused::confused::confused:[I mean supreme calamitas]
You need to fight with him an hour to kill,and it still can kill you easily!

So finaly i playing terraria with this new mod update and it is f...ing hard bosses in there.
Actually some bosses are posible to kill,but supreme calamitas is really fu..ing hard boss,it imposibe to kill...
And they really hard and when you kill them they drops not so OP weapons...
Please tell me how to kill this beast!:confused::confused::confused:[I mean supreme calamitas]
You need to fight with him an hour to kill,and it still can kill you easily!
git gud

Suprisingly, I have little trouble with Supreme Calamitas, but that's because the Earth sword is ridiculous. I'll try it with just the Burning Sky next time, wish me luck.
well that and i have a skybridge from when i was trying to beat yharon on prepare to cry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom