tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I know that this mod is not made or optimised for multiplayer but I thought it would be a good idea to report a bug.

The Sentinels (the ones that drop the parts to summon the Devourer of Gods) don't work in multiplayer. I should be more precise here though. I have not tested the Ceaseles Void but both the Storm Weaver and the Cosmic Wraith cannot be defeated.

The Storm Weaver loses its tail after being hit once and only part of the head remains in an impervious state. It can be hit and the damage indicators says it takes 2 damage per hit but no progress is shown on the health bar. Only a server restart will remove it.

The Cosmic Wraith shows up and after a bit of time (a few hits will make the fight progress I think) it will disappear and spawn its first add. After killing the add however the Cosmic Wraith does not reappear.

Whether the summon of the bosses happen on a hosted dedicated server or on a machine where the host is present does not make any difference, nor does who performs the summon (host or client).

I do not expect a fast fix (or a fix at all given the mods focus) but I felt the mod makers would like to know about a progression breaking bug like this, even if it is only in multiplayer.

I know that this mod is not made or optimised for multiplayer but I thought it would be a good idea to report a bug.

The Sentinels (the ones that drop the parts to summon the Devourer of Gods) don't work in multiplayer. I should be more precise here though. I have not tested the Ceaseles Void but both the Storm Weaver and the Cosmic Wraith cannot be defeated.

The Storm Weaver loses its tail after being hit once and only part of the head remains in an impervious state. It can be hit and the damage indicators says it takes 2 damage per hit but no progress is shown on the health bar. Only a server restart will remove it.

The Cosmic Wraith shows up and after a bit of time (a few hits will make the fight progress I think) it will disappear and spawn its first add. After killing the add however the Cosmic Wraith does not reappear.

Whether the summon of the bosses happen on a hosted dedicated server or on a machine where the host is present does not make any difference, nor does who performs the summon (host or client).

I do not expect a fast fix (or a fix at all given the mods focus) but I felt the mod makers would like to know about a progression breaking bug like this, even if it is only in multiplayer.
Even if it's not meant for multiplayer yet, it still helps knowing the bugs themselves so you can fix them later.

I've got a bug report as well, it seems that every summon in the mod other than the staff of the mechworm doesn't have their damage boosted by anything other than prefixes, and the mechworm has its own bug where it has the damage of a full sized worm even if you only have one segment summoned.

From what I can tell the non mechworm summons/sun orbs are caused by "int num73 = item.damage;" , once I changed that to "int num73 = damage;" it worked fine. Although given my limited coding skill that might horribly break something else.

The link is definitely not at the very top of the first post. %:sigh:

... (don't say anything mean Khaelis, don't say anything mean)

... Click the link and press the download button?

There's literally no 'internet cancer' here. I'm telling you how to download the mod. Click the link, and press download. It is VERY simple...

These sorts of comments are not welcome on these Forums. They are disrespectful and do not help with the question asked which was a legitimate question.

Ok before this devolves into Internet cancer, let's just stop

Yeah you're right.
[doublepost=1486242698,1486242311][/doublepost]Nice Profile Pic

@MageofAwesomeness4019

If you experience issues with another member, please Report & Move On. Do not engage with them as it can make the behavior of everyone worse for those involved. In addition, posting only about another member's profile pic is off topic for this Thread. Posts should focus on the Thread Topic.

If you want a beast of a boss progression list just check MI signature. It's only missing a couple endgame bosses at this point because I haven't gotten there with the calamity update.

I think I know how to fix this. Thank you for reporting.

Got my fatass to do something today , Named it "Everburning "
image.jpeg

Actaully, I think they've got a brimstone flame problem. Probably the reason of "Everburning", y'know?

Also, I just noticed you're Hideyoshi. lol :p
Yes, I know it's meant to be burning, but I like the thought of powering up.

Also yup, Hideyoshi. I got nothing else to add on the Hideyoshi subject...

Uhhh, @MountainDrew? You said that you used the recently made Infernal Catharsis to replace Kyurem's theme, which was the former battle theme for Yharon, just to get out of a possible mess, right?

Well....are you looking to get into a mess again? I was too eager to battle Providence and I just waited for what music you had to offer for a battle you stated as near-bullet hell.

Then, I heard it. It was a tune, a very somber, ethereal tune. One that I immediately knew once I heard the first notes. The tune that was stuck in my head as I would try to down the beast with this tune playing in the background. The tune that I instantly favorited upon hearing it. It was a tune that I chose to never forget.

And now, I've heard it again, and quite frankly, I'm a bit confused. You know, I've played Mario and Luigi: Dream Team for quite a long while; it was my first 3DS game, after all.

To get to the point, why does Providence have Adventure's End as her boss theme? Yes, it does fit and such, but you used another Nintendo theme for Yharon and soon replaced it, probably (I think) to get out of any possible copyright issues. You even said that from now on, DM DOKURO will generate the mod's soundtrack. So why is it that you're still taking the same risk? If it's filler until DM DOKURO can generate a unique theme for Providence, then I can understand.

Back
Top Bottom