tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
- Changed how the Perforator fight is started
- Killing a new enemy that spawns in the Crimson after the Brain of Cthulhu is defeated will summon the boss
Calamity bosses are going to become harder to summon than to defeat.

New version is out!

The perforator cyst is very common btw. And after you kill the perforators once you can make their summoning item using Blood Samples instead of having to kill the cyst again.

Qouting to repost the patch notes you did earlier.

A small version update to fix some bugs and add 10 new items will be out soon. Here is the changelog so far (yes, I did this just for you guys :sigh:):

- Added boss head icons for Ceaseless Void, Storm Weaver, and Signus
- Added buffs to the Golem when fought in Expert Mode
- Added small velocity buff to Eye of Cthulhu when fought in Prepare to Die OR Cry modes
- Added Arcanum of the Void. Has a chance to reflect projectiles and heals the player if the projectile is reflected.
- Added Demon Trophy/Celestial Onion support for the Storm Weaver, Ceaseless Void, and Signus
- Storm Weaver moves to it's despawn location more quickly
- Changed how the Perforator fight is started
- Killing a new enemy that spawns in the Crimson after the Brain of Cthulhu is defeated will summon the boss
- Added Perforator Hive to Perforator fight
- Added the following bullet types
- Frostspark Bullets
- Acceleration Rounds
- Terra Bullets
- Flash Rounds
- Holy Fire Bullets
- Acid Rounds
- Fixed multiplayer bugs with Cosmic Wraith and Storm Weaver
- Nerfed Mariana
- Changed how damage and knockback are calculated for minions
- Added the following arrow types
- Vanquisher Arrows
- Elysian Arrows
- Spore Knife is now craftable
- Sausage Maker is crafted at a demon altar
- Nerfed Cosmic Elementals
- Dried Seekers now despawn when the player dies

P.S. New version ain't on the Mod Browser. Download it from the first post (mediafire link).

The perforator cyst is very common btw. And after you kill the perforators once you can make their summoning item using Blood Samples instead of having to kill the cyst again.
Oh, that makes difference. Moreover this way is really better as it has two methods of summoning boss.

After finding my first preferator cyst I gotta say it's really nice you gave them high hp and made them passive to prevent an accidental summon. I was a bit worried that since they were commonish I would have to avoid killing them with misfire.

Also turns out there is no limit to boss spawners. Which I honestly wish was a feature of vanilla spawners.

Hive of Hive Minds.jpg

After finding my first preferator cyst I gotta say it's really nice you gave them high hp and made them passive to prevent an accidental summon. I was a bit worried that since they were commonish I would have to avoid killing them with misfire.

Also turns out there is no limit to boss spawners. Which I honestly wish was a feature of vanilla spawners.

View attachment 159082
Oh god the lag!

The leviathan is ridiculous, not only does it ignore the extra invincibility time from the cross heart necklace I've noticed but many times it hits for over 300 damage even in the water, I have the best gear up to it and all the potions but I die within seconds because he hits so hard and the siren is never on screen always chilling far away or in blocks, I think it should be nerfed

The leviathan is ridiculous, not only does it ignore the extra invincibility time from the cross heart necklace I've noticed but many times it hits for over 300 damage even in the water, I have the best gear up to it and all the potions but I die within seconds because he hits so hard and the siren is never on screen always chilling far away or in blocks, I think it should be nerfed
The Leviathan doesn't need a nerf, use the minimap to dodge its body

Really? In the water? When I fought the leviathan in the water it did only about 50 per hit, it would do like 200+ out of the water but I took that as it enraging.

The leviathan made me nearly crap myself earlier while I was trying to farm some shark fins. I never realized how creepy that lure is. Though one complaint about it. The appendage that connects the lure to leviathan should be invisible until you attack it. Think that would up the creepiness a few notches.

Calamitas downed on my ninja character, it seems no matter how hard or easy I make this fight(either by overpreparing or underpreparing), I always find it fun.

20170207014703_1.jpg

Of course it's not the supreme version, but I haven't gotten that far yet.

Also I got the item to spawn the calamity biome with.

20170207014715_1.jpg

Calamitas downed on my ninja character, it seems no matter how hard or easy I make this fight(either by overpreparing or underpreparing), I always find it fun.

View attachment 159091
Of course it's not the supreme version, but I haven't gotten that far yet.

Also I got the item to spawn the calamity biome with.

View attachment 159092
Yeah, chippy said using it made his game freeze up, go white, and almost crash, so when you use it just step away for for a few minutes and let it work.

Back
Top Bottom