tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Could you please edit the Yharims gift expert drop from the jungle dragon, it's fantastic however having the explosions sound constantly go off as I mind my own business in my base organizing is quite annoying. Maybe just lowering the volume of it so my ears can have peace?

Could you please edit the Yharims gift expert drop from the jungle dragon, it's fantastic however having the explosions sound constantly go off as I mind my own business in my base organizing is quite annoying. Maybe just lowering the volume of it so my ears can have peace?

Just don't wear it when you aren't using it.

okay I've explored the amazing new update, and have some things to say that are on my mind. I see that you've made the leviathan smaller, which in my opinion, makes the actual boss less threatening and menacing, but its your decision, and who am I to question your judgment. another thing, will the next update be updated the same? if not, is it safe to update the mod? because when I went into my mod browser and updated the calamity (after I manually updated it) all the items and changes from the update were gone. and one last thing, does the mod update automatically? because I swear, whenever I fight the ceaseless void its health keeps changing from a crazy amount to smaller amount to a less crazy amount to a bigger yet still smaller amount. (and this is not because of prefixes for enemies)

And so my Ninja has just downed the leviathan, and this time I didn't die at the same time as killing it. First attempt too.

20170210191236_1.jpg

My god though leviathans contact damage feels insanely punishing for her tier... I'd understand 200+ damage per hit outside of water, but not in water, I only suggest that the leviathan's damage is made a little lower while fighting her underwater(She's supposed to be less aggressive if the player is in water or wet right?), but be really damaging if out of water(think of it like the leviathan enraging when out of water)

My hands were shaking towards the end of the fight. It was tense! But hey, VICTORY! >_<

Can anyone confirm that shadow essence drops only from Super Calamitas? Seems like a huge nerf to pre-SC if that's the case. Also, I see a weapon called Murasama in the item loader. How do you obtain it legitimately? Curious about the Grand Guardian as well

After playing this and thorium, I feel like i just went through hell and back, all the tactics I know from normal terraria went right out the window at the first few bosses, great mod, just adds too many grey hairs to my head sometimes

Can anyone confirm that shadow essence drops only from Super Calamitas? Seems like a huge nerf to pre-SC if that's the case. Also, I see a weapon called Murasama in the item loader. How do you obtain it legitimately? Curious about the Grand Guardian as well
Murasama is obtained by defeating the Devourer with Demon Trophy and Celestial Onion buffs on.

For the Grand Guardian, give the Majestic Guard to the Guide.

Yes it drops from Supreme Calamitas, and its the only drop as well. Pretty funny in my opinion because I've found gear made with shadow spec bars is outdated and not as good as many weapons lower tier.

Yes it drops from Supreme Calamitas, and its the only drop as well. Pretty funny in my opinion because I've found gear made with shadow spec bars is outdated and not as good as many weapons lower tier.
For example? Most of these melee weapons I am seeing are worse than those that are made with shadowspec bars. And on top of that, i'm pretty sure the best melee set is locked behind them as well. Unless i'm missing something, seems weird to lock a classes endgame behind the final boss.

Murasama is obtained by defeating the Devourer with Demon Trophy and Celestial Onion buffs on.

For the Grand Guardian, give the Majestic Guard to the Guide.
If I may ask, how do you get the Majestic Guard? Can't find anything about it on either wiki, aside from recipes for Earth and the Grand Guardian.

Is this mod the one that applies the piercing damage reduction to The Destroyer? Because that's stupid as hell. Why would you ever edit a vanilla boss to be harder, especially one that is already considered to be the hardest of the mechs?

I just had an all night fight end in a loss because of timeout. Whyyyyy.

Back
Top Bottom