tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
i know how you feel... i don't really like pantera that much either but the boss is named after them, and the achievement, items... blame cenx.

You could have toned down the volume a bit. Having to adjust my own volume to compensate it just bad video/editting quality.

Gotta agree with @Khaelis. Forget my ears; the video starts nearly silent which had me instinctively turn *up* the volume, then suddenly my poor speakers exploded.

But speaker-destroying "music" aside -- when it comes to gaming videos where you're trying to display a strategy or showing-off how to defeat a boss, it's always more helpful with the original audio.

Gotta agree with @Khaelis. Forget my ears; the video starts nearly silent which had me instinctively turn *up* the volume, then suddenly my poor speakers exploded.

But speaker-destroying "music" aside -- when it comes to gaming videos where you're trying to display a strategy or showing-off how to defeat a boss, it's always more helpful with the original audio.

thanks. i kinda thought people wouldn't like just hearing the game sounds and nothing else. i haven't had much feedback afterall :dryadindifferent: anything else that might improve quality?

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but the Firestorm Cannon doesn't seem to make flares show up in the Merchants item list.

Love the mod so far though, it's nice to get a weapon that uses flares!

Hello Piggy0007,

It is fun to show your support for a Mod that you like. However, posts such as this do not have a lot of content, and we require members to post enough content in their posts to contribute more of their thoughts to the Thread that they want to share. And this post is equivalent of saying "I agree" or "+1" which is better served by "liking" the main post of this Thread.

If you desire, you may post this image in your signature to show your support for the mod by copying the image with this image code here:

Code:
[IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/calamitybanner3-png.138834/[/IMG]

Output:

index.php

And then copying it into your signature here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?account/signature

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :)

After last update I have a weird bug with in-game HUD. It is just invisible. Same thing with in-game menu. After disabing calamity everything is ok. It only occurs with mod enabled.

After last update I have a weird bug with in-game HUD. It is just invisible. Same thing with in-game menu. After disabing calamity everything is ok. It only occurs with mod enabled.

You sure you just didn't press F11 by accident...?

I did not. I only see buffs and minimap. I was testing a little bit with my mods and it seems like the bug appears when I mix calamity with Sushi's mod. Other mods do not collide with calamity.

I did not. I was testing a little bit with my mods and it seems like it appears when I mix calamity with Sushi's mod. Other mods do not collide with calamity.

Was it just your hotbar gone? What happens if you die with that bug? Could you still see the map, health and mana?

Back
Top Bottom