tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Hi MountainDrew, I have a problem
Whenever im making a server with my friend and i host with your calamity mod, my friend had all mods downloaded but when he connects it says "Downloading Calamity" and stops half way, we have tried everything, but still he cant connect.
Please help?
Yes my friend tried to download it manualy, still didnt work.
Thanks for your attention.

I have a question about the God Slayer Helm. The ability to do no damage to you if you are hit for less than 80, is that 80 damage with no armor on or with armor on? I have been hit multiple time for less than 80 and it has never nullified the damage for me.

Is anyone else having this problem or am I understanding the ability wrong?

Hello, not sure if this is the place to post, however, me and my friends started playing Calamity and I am getting massive bugs, for example, my friend threw out a stormlion mandible and I got a starfleet, eventhough we're not even in hardmode yet, also i was in the desert and stasis probes started spawning and killing me, but my friends cant see or be damaged by them, can I get some help please? Thank you :)

Sorry for double posting, but my post went to obscurity, I've tried downloading their files, reinstalling and all that, nothing seems to help, Has anyone had this or knows how to fix it? I'm honestly desperate :redspin:

It's on its' way. Thanks to @Grox The Great for helping me figure out how to do custom animations when the entity is too large for the game to handle.

I gotta agree with Burst. The new leviathan looks so happy! And terrifying given now she looks like she could swallow a house whole.

Also the new hive mind's first form seems to never despawn. Even dying to it the boss sticks around until I head back to it. Which makes it very easy to finish the first form.

Last edited:
What kind of gear do you have and where are you fighting Plantera/Calamitas? I can understand being kinda stuck on Calamitas, she can be pretty rough, but you should be able to do Plantera.

Calamitas is fairly easy with Reaver armor and the Quagmire yoyo. Just run back and forth in your arena while it makes spore clouds for her to run through. Counter Scarf is a big help, and it's easily grabbable from PTD Eye of Cthulu before Calamitas. Plantera, meanwhile, tore me apart...

Can i get some help? my mana overloader drains my health and its really annoying

The overloader reduces your health regen by 5. If your regen is less than five, it starts draining health. If you stand still, your health regen increases after a bit, and you can see your health drain slower, or stop draining completely.

So, I took a look at the Hive Mind (since it got remaked) and this boss battle seems fun. It's shorter, but more intense. I mean, yeah, GameRaiders101 just killed him fast because hardmode, but still, this is very cool. I also like the idea to make enemys spawn which will spawn the boss. Maybe making an Ocean Relic enemy in the desert and when killed, the Scourge will awaken? This would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom