tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
So, I'm trying to get True Shadow Scales, which drop from the Hive Mind, which you summon using Teratoma which needs... True Shadow Scales?
Am I missing something or is there a bug?

So, I'm trying to get True Shadow Scales, which drop from the Hive Mind, which you summon using Teratoma which needs... True Shadow Scales?
Am I missing something or is there a bug?
Ok, so you actually have to find a hive cyst that randomly spawns in the corruption to fight the hive mind. After you defeat it, you can craft the summoning item to manually spawn it. Like when you defeat plantera, but after you can craft her summoning item (This is not true, just a scenario)

Ok, so you actually have to find a hive cyst that randomly spawns in the corruption to fight the hive mind. After you defeat it, you can craft the summoning item to manually spawn it. Like when you defeat plantera, but after you can craft her summoning item (This is not true, just a scenario)

What part of that was not true...? o_O

I kinda need some tips on how to defeat providence with summoning gear... I have pyromancer gear from thorium and accessories that add up to 18 summons total. I have the max limit of potions on but i keep getting killed... Also, I have the mod where it adds an accessory so I have 7 now (due to me being in expert). Someone please recommend what i do.. Here is what i have so far: (Only using elemental axes works for best dmg)
852C3B68EB4270F1E98672437ABA3B73DAF03348
Just git gudder.

Hello, I've got a problem I have never had before. When I try to open my world it ais 'loading failed!' and I don't know what to do. I don't know if its the fault of calamity or the game, but I hope there is a way to fix it

Hello, I've got a problem I have never had before. When I try to open my world it ais 'loading failed!' and I don't know what to do. I don't know if its the fault of calamity or the game, but I hope there is a way to fix it
What other mods are you using?

Just git gudder.
Oh.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I never new you've made a mod till' now.. lol
good work :D

;-;

Last edited:
THE VAULT OF PANDORA
View attachment 161562
This spawns in your world , and lies within a small Demonite/Crimtane brick chamber located in the center of the world deep under the earth. There you find a ominous Vault. In Hard mode you can Craft a Ancient Keystone (no craft in recipe yet) , after opening the Vault. Tremors and flash of lights happen as the Vault open.

Keystone
View attachment 161567
Opened Vault-
View attachment 161563
After the opening a text appears
You Have Damned Reality ...
Chaos wreaks havoc on the surface...
Upon the surface you face enemies that can even rival Yharims most powerful allies
NOTE: I won't be posting anymore spoilers, I think its better this is a final spoiler before it is actually developed and released

View attachment 161558 View attachment 161559 View attachment 161561 View attachment 161560
do i need to generate a new world for this to spawn??

do i need to generate a new world for this to spawn??

Definitely not. It'd be a waste of time and kind of a ripoff for new content to be available by deleting your progress. They'll probably make for some way for Pandora's Box to be in every kind of world. The devs fixed the "no Calamity biome in older worlds" scenario by giving Calamitas a biome spawner. They'll do the same for Pandora's Box.

So will Supreme Calamitas have her own boss stats or whatever they have on the first page? All the other bosses have it including the Bumblebird which came out AFTER Supreme Calamitas.

I kinda need some tips on how to defeat providence with summoning gear... I have pyromancer gear from thorium and accessories that add up to 18 summons total. I have the max limit of potions on but i keep getting killed... Also, I have the mod where it adds an accessory so I have 7 now (due to me being in expert). Someone please recommend what i do.. Here is what i have so far: (Only using elemental axes works for best dmg)
852C3B68EB4270F1E98672437ABA3B73DAF03348
If I can't even defeat providence, ill never make it to yharon, or the devourer of gods...

;-;

Last edited:
well if you can just summon your minions and look for any bullets heading your way. It's a lot easier to dodge when you are just looking at whats coming at you.
The profaned guardians are the things that kill me while I'm focused on providence.... (What happens is that my minions can't really catch up to me and the boss.. and the stardust staff is way too weak for providence)
But thank you very much! I'll try to do that! You can obviously tell I'm addicted to this mod when I have 1832 hours of Terraria when before this mod I had 1256 hours...

Last edited:
I would assume so since its generated spawn, either Calamity does something similar to their Calamity Biome
YESSSSSSSSS! I am so looking forward to this update! :)
The profaned guardians are the things that kill me while I'm focused on providence.... (What happens is that my minions can't really catch up to me.. and the stardust staff is way too weak for providence)
But thank you very much! I'll try to do that! You can obviously tell I'm addicted to this mod when I have 1832 hours of Terraria when before this mod I had 1256 hours...
Lol Providence was so annoying as well the profaned guardians keep killing you when you are trying to kill Providence. The boss I'm struggling with now is Supreme Calamitas on prepare to cry. I had never understood why it was called prepare to cry until now...;(

Wow! I am very surprised that you are able to handle SUPREME Calamitas on prepare to cry: terraria! You must be very skilled! Congrats to you if you beat the boss!

Last edited:

Vague one word posts such as this do not contribute anything to the thread and are considered as lacking content. When posting in threads, please be on-topic and post enough information that people will know what you are trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom