tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,582 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Despawns are a main point of the boss fights on Calamity, you need to keep them close. Part of what makes them so dratted hard at times, lol
Am I the only one whose never had one of the Calamity bosses despawn?
I've had the Thorium thunder bird bug out and fly off-screen a couple times when I took cover under my NPC concentration camp, but that's it. The only time a boss fight doesn't end with death is if the time of day changes from the required.

I've had the Thorium thunder bird bug out and fly off-screen a couple times when I took cover under my NPC concentration camp, but that's it. The only time a boss fight doesn't end with death is if the time of day changes from the required.
Despawns were just added.

And what is the Profaned Crags thing? In game it says to be used in the Calamity biome, but that appears after fighting Calamitas, So the Brimstone Elemental should be after Calamitas in the boss progression?

And what is the Profaned Crags thing? In game it says to be used in the Calamity biome, but that appears after fighting Calamitas, So the Brimstone Elemental should be after Calamitas in the boss progression?

The Profaned Crags is the official name of the Calamity biome. It spawns on a new world since its implementation, but for those who want to experience the biome without deleting their progress, Calamitas has a biome spawner.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this question, but why do the Perforators lag like nothing else?

Also (this is just an opinion, not a question or suggestion) your boss progression putting Perforators in with Brain of Cthulhu and the like seems more like a sick joke than a reasonable assumption, because I'm still getting wrecked by it (lag not helping, but still) in early Hardmode with full Adamantite melee armor and no problem taking out the Destroyer.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this question, but why do the Perforators lag like nothing else?

Also (this is just an opinion, not a question or suggestion) your boss progression putting Perforators in with Brain of Cthulhu and the like seems more like a sick joke than a reasonable assumption, because I'm still getting wrecked by it (lag not helping, but still) in early Hardmode with full Adamantite melee armor and no problem taking out the Destroyer.
Are you playing in Multiplayer?

How do you summon The Hive Mind? It says you need True Shadow Scales that only drop from itself....
a mob spawns randomly in the corruption biome on the ground it doesnt move or attack but killing it will spawn the hive mind the crimson has a similar mob too i dont recall the names at the moment but flatten out some land and run back and forth you will find it its like 3 tiles wide

I've had a lot of issues with Cryogen, with a custom map, and reverse gravity, my arena is a little... Odd. Odd enough to where Cryogen kept spawning too far away, and kept despawning. Had to check the map as soon as I summoned, and rush over before it poofed. I went through SO MANY summon items, without even seeing the boss. I guess it's partially my world to blame, but still frustrating when the boss doesn't even show up, time, and time again. Also.. Yeah, I had the Thunderbird flip me off, and just peace out once, as well, lol

Desert Scourge.jpg
Just made another one finally a boss took me an hour and a half but it was worth it :D

I hate to be this person that is constantly asking stuff but the wiki is missing a lot of information. :(

Where do i find Wingmans?
And where do Scorn Eaters and Unhole Serpents spawn?

I hate to be this person that is constantly asking stuff but the wiki is missing a lot of information. :(

Where do i find Wingmans?
And where do Scorn Eaters and Unhole Serpents spawn?
I believe Wingmans are dropped by the Martian Saucer. Scorn Eaters spawn in the Underworld (not 100% sure though), and I don't know where Unhole Serpents spawn :(.

I believe Wingmans are dropped by the Martian Saucer. Scorn Eaters spawn in the Underworld (not 100% sure though), and I don't know where Unhole Serpents spawn :(.
Yeah they both spawn in the Underworld. I had this feeling that they would, and faced a couple of them when i got there. But thanks! And thanks for the wingman too, will gonna try to spawn a martial invasion to check that out.

Yeah they both spawn in the Underworld. I had this feeling that they would, and faced a couple of them when i got there. But thanks! And thanks for the wingman too, will gonna try to spawn a martial invasion to check that out.
No problem! Glad I could be of assistance!

Back
Top Bottom