tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
While playing this mod ive noticed a bug idk if its jsut for multiplayer but all the crimson items can only be crafted at demon altars like bloody worm food and those drops

ok so I do like in the README text and change all the file in the steam file so what I do next?
[doublepost=1489797395,1489796926][/doublepost]ok I have the mod loader file in my my game/terraria file but in the modloader file there is no file in it . Is it normal ?
Buddy, we have a perectly good instalation guide in the op. You might wanna try it out before making a fool of yourself.

No, as of recent updates, the Leviathan drops the "IOU an item" item pre-Plantera, which, when crafted with Plantera's Living Shards, nets you a free Leviathan drop. If he's saying that nothing is dropping from the Leviathan, there might actually be something wrong.
Hello, I've just had this problem and after looking around it seems that there has been no answer. I have killed Plantera (Multiple Times If That May Affect It) The Leviathan had nothing saying he was defeated, dropped an exact amount of 0 items, not even an IOU. As a note I am playing single player. I am also playing on a world that I had defeated all bosses on prior to tmod and calamity installation, I have killed all the modded bosses that come before him, but I have not killed Plantera since I started using tmod on the world. If you might know what's up I'd gladly appreciate it if you can tell me.

Hello, I've just had this problem and after looking around it seems that there has been no answer. I have killed Plantera (Multiple Times If That May Affect It) The Leviathan had nothing saying he was defeated, dropped an exact amount of 0 items, not even an IOU. As a note I am playing single player. I am also playing on a world that I had defeated all bosses on prior to tmod and calamity installation, I have killed all the modded bosses that come before
him, but I have not killed Plantera since I started using tmod on the world. If you might know what's up I'd gladly appreciate it if you can tell me.

This topic has been discussed before, and it has been agreed that the Leviathan dying without dropping anything is because you are too far from the Siren Lure, therefore it despawns and so does the Leviathan itself.

Hello! I'm looking for Calamitas theme. Can anyone give a link? Can't find it from 40 minutes.

This topic has been discussed before, and it has been agreed that the Leviathan dying without dropping anything is because you are too far from the Siren Lure, therefore it despawns and so does the Leviathan itself.
Thank you for informing me.

Last edited:
Since despawning seems to be the issue at hand I decided to do a bit of testing to see which bosses are affected by it. While most of them don't despawn there are a few that do suffer from this change.

The desert scourge in prepare to cry always despawns as it tends to rocket off the screen.

The brimstone elemental has this bad. She despawned in almost all my tests until I intentionally made sure to chase her around.

Leviathan sorta kinda has this issue. I wasn't able to get it consistently but the siren did despawn a few times due to her wide swinging movements.

The last one was the DoG. When surfing over it at low health it would sometimes fly so far off the screen it just despawned on the way back.

Honestly I'm not a fan of the despawn mechanic at all. There are still countless ways to cheap out the bosses and all this does is make them less fun to fight legitimately. As you need to make sure you don't go too far away and there's always a worry they'll just decide to poof away. I always liked that before I didn't have to worry that I ran too far and the boss would despawn in seconds. (hi plantera)

Yeah, as an anti cheese method, despawns are not the answer because for every intentional application, there's 20 other accidental despawns for players just trying to not die to the cluster:red: of projectiles these bosses tend to churn out. In slapping some baddies on the wrist, the experience as a whole drastically suffers as normal players have their boss fights and boss summon items wasted by the game just stopping the fight for no apparent reason.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but when you use the meteor fist weapon in the west direction, it knocks back enemies in the wrong direction

Buddy, we have a perectly good instalation guide in the op. You might wanna try it out before making a fool of yourself.
I just want to says that the '' perfectly installation guide'' was not working for someone like me that don't have a tmodloader so please the next time you try to help someone imform you

p.s I find a way to install calamity mod and tmodloader thanks youtube :)

Back
Top Bottom