tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I have a bit of a question regarding Profaned enemies, specifically, Scorn eaters, Unholy serpents, and profaned energy. Are they supposed to spawn on the surface during events? and if so is their spawning tied to the underworld and hallow? because i tend to make the area around my base as hallow to prevent any evil biomes from creeping in and disrupting my housing, and when those creatures spawn during events, my npc's tend to die... a lot... Just wondering about that and if i should grab my clentaminator and just spray away the hallow to prevent them from spawning.

I have a bit of a question regarding Profaned enemies, specifically, Scorn eaters, Unholy serpents, and profaned energy. Are they supposed to spawn on the surface during events? and if so is their spawning tied to the underworld and hallow? because i tend to make the area around my base as hallow to prevent any evil biomes from creeping in and disrupting my housing, and when those creatures spawn during events, my npc's tend to die... a lot... Just wondering about that and if i should grab my clentaminator and just spray away the hallow to prevent them from spawning.
They spawn any time in the hallow and underworld
[doublepost=1491124335,1491124090][/doublepost]I hate it when the hallow spawns in the jungle

hey, @MountainDrew I made this sprite of a kind of Spear or double sided sword (like the sky dragon's fury) and I really like how it came out. do you want to use it as a sprite for a weapon in your mod? if yes, I'd be honoured.

Thanks
-Hyper Schnitzel
Shinobi Spear.png

Tbh I like the old blade of enmity sprite better. I know somebody must of have worked hard on it but.
At least I feel that its range increased and that's a good thing

I don't know if it is appropriate to ask this here, but does anyone have any strategies for beating the devourer of gods with melee? He consistently keeps kicking my :red:, with myself getting very close to beating him multiple times.

'regular calamitas' is actually a weaker clone and the true calamitas is speculated to be supreme calamitas. every boss having their own npc... well that may work but have u came up with any yet? i came up with a few.
i came up with sea king amidas for ds, previous host (or something like that) for the perforators, humanoid cell for the hive mind (broke off and joined you) pre-yharon slime god for slime god, permafrost for cryogen, calimatas for, well, calimatas (I think it would suit this fight better since this was the original, and I think she would fit more if not endgame), lure for leviathan, and that's all I can think of. providence doesn't have a lore so there can't be an npce based off him

the Storm Surge's projectile seems to go through mobs. This happens mostly when shooting up or down and I am 100% shure it should've hit a ton. Any reason?

Gonna ask you people this; I was modifying my files for mods and whatnot, and like an idiot, I donedid f*cked my players and worlds up. SOOOOOooo... I'm gonna do a Calamity/Thorium/Tremor runthrough (some miscellaneous mods for help, too) So what class should I do? Here are the options:

Warrior (melee, no magic, one or two summons)

Mage (Magic only, one or two summons)

Necromancer (Summons only, one or two magic weapons)

Thrower (Yoyo's, any throwing weapons, one or two melee weapons)

Gunner (Guns only, one or two throwing weapons)

No mixed, just those. So please pick soon. I can get quite bored.

I don't know if it is appropriate to ask this here, but does anyone have any strategies for beating the devourer of gods with melee? He consistently keeps kicking my :red:, with myself getting very close to beating him multiple times.
Use any life steal weapons (vampire knives, quasars flare from thorium

Ps don't forget the fact that he will reflect projectiles if it touches its body

Last edited:
  • i came up with sea king amidas for ds, previous host (or something like that) for the perforators, humanoid cell for the hive mind (broke off and joined you) pre-yharon slime god for slime god, permafrost for cryogen, calimatas for, well, calimatas (I think it would suit this fight better since this was the original, and I think she would fit more if not endgame), lure for leviathan, and that's all I can think of. providence doesn't have a lore so there can't be an npce based off him
    Maybe for Hive mind, one of its cell stuck to an human. If providence themed NPC is its previous host, then that means the BoC is a town NPC lol
[doublepost=1491171328,1491171224][/doublepost]
Gonna ask you people this; I was modifying my files for mods and whatnot, and like an idiot, I donedid f*cked my players and worlds up. SOOOOOooo... I'm gonna do a Calamity/Thorium/Tremor runthrough (some miscellaneous mods for help, too) So what class should I do? Here are the options:

Warrior (melee, no magic, one or two summons)

Mage (Magic only, one or two summons)

Necromancer (Summons only, one or two magic weapons)

Thrower (Yoyo's, any throwing weapons, one or two melee weapons)

Gunner (Guns only, one or two throwing weapons)

No mixed, just those. So please pick soon. I can get quite bored.
I like warrior the best as it has some very useful and op weapons. You can also use yharon's kindle staff

there should be a separate mod for the boss battles that changed, with their previous ai and sprites (cause I like the last dog sprite better than the current one)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom