tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Are you supposed to be able to use a boss summon multiple times before killing a boss? I mean, it's great for farming, but I don't think having 45 Desert Scourges at once is your purpose?

Every time I try to download the latest version I keep getting a message saying, "the mod browser is under heavy load, please try again later." I come back later, and it still gives me the same message.
Go to the first page of the thread there must be an alternative download when the browser is unavailable.

Are you supposed to be able to use a boss summon multiple times before killing a boss? I mean, it's great for farming, but I don't think having 45 Desert Scourges at once is your purpose?
its a fun little mechanic that I hope they keep. it would be a good way to challenge yourself, besides of course expert, ptd, ptc, and, oh I don't know, the bosses being hard as :red: in general

I have searched a new world, post plantera with every previous boss killed and not a single piece or perrenial ore
I believe this could be a minor bug that will most likely be fixed, or you have thorium on and you are confusing perennial ore with illumite chunks, because the perennial ore looks very familiar to it.

I believe this could be a minor bug that will most likely be fixed, or you have thorium on and you are confusing perennial ore with illumite chunks, because the perennial ore looks very familiar to it.
I don't think it is possible to mistake perennial ore with illumite, because the second ore glows rather bright. However perennial ore is nearly indistinguishable from adamantite. Previous sprite didn't have such problem.

Usually I played with the calamity mod, spirit mod, tremor and thorium but since I finished those I was looking for more mods..
I downloaded all the mods this guy got but I was dumb enough to download the new tmodloader update + mod updates and now several mods dont work anymore ..thats why I want to find all of those mods for tmodloader version 0.9.1 so I can play with all at once (version 0.9.1 because most mods actually already work with that version)

Just go to his youtube video he got a list of his mods in the description.

Look at my status to see what mods i meant/need for that version

Usually I played with the calamity mod, spirit mod, tremor and thorium but since I finished those I was looking for more mods..
I downloaded all the mods this guy got but I was dumb enough to download the new tmodloader update + mod updates and now several mods dont work anymore ..thats why I want to find all of those mods for tmodloader version 0.9.1 so I can play with all at once (version 0.9.1 because most mods actually already work with that version)

Just go to his youtube video he got a list of his mods in the description.

Look at my status to see what mods i meant/need for that version
Yeah I'm familiar with GameRaiders101's content and know what mods he uses and yes I looked at your status and saw what mods your looking for but I don't think Calamity has a download for v0.9.1. Let me go look first before I can confirm this. EDIT: It only says "latest version on mod browser" and the download for tMod 0.9.2+.

Yeah I'm familiar with GameRaiders101's content and know what mods he uses and yes I looked at your status and saw what mods your looking for but I don't think Calamity has a download for v0.9.1. Let me go look first before I can confirm this. EDIT: It only says "latest version on mod browser" and the download for tMod 0.9.2+.
Yep it's the same problem with ALL mods..you can always only download the latest version so its impossible to play with so many mods at once. I should keep all mods for tmodloader version 0.9.2 so in several months when all mods are updated to that version I may be able to play with all of them :c

Calamity always updates to the most recent version of TmodLoader. You're not going to find a previous version. Just wait until your mods update to the most recent version, or stop using them.

Ironically, despite TModLoader saying that the mods don't need to update, some of them have to, actually. :/

This mod is great, but I do think that you guys should work on making it so that some of the intense graphical things that occur through this mod (Yharon's screen color, mega amounts of projectiles flashing through the ground, that does cause some lag) could be toned down, in a similar way to the way you can change the graphical settings for Terraria. It would really help lower end computers enjoy the mod.

This mod is great, but I do think that you guys should work on making it so that some of the intense graphical things that occur through this mod (Yharon's screen color, mega amounts of projectiles flashing through the ground, that does cause some lag) could be toned down, in a similar way to the way you can change the graphical settings for Terraria. It would really help lower end computers enjoy the mod.

Or you can turn off the frame skip. That's what I do.

Is there any way to increase the spawn rate of bumblebirds so I don't have to sit there in the jungle for a decade trying to get lucky for one to spawn?

Is there any way to increase the spawn rate of bumblebirds so I don't have to sit there in the jungle for a decade trying to get lucky for one to spawn?
Water Candle, Battle Potion, being in the temple increases spawn rates also if i remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom