tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Hello guys !!
Can someone tell me how to get all the Stones for Heart of the Elements ? Plz :)
Heart of the Elements? I think you mean Ark of the Elements but not even that because the Ark of the Elements doesn't even require stones. I think you're at the wrong mod, buddy.
P.S.: Don't get me wrong, there may be something called Heart of the Elements, I haven't been on the threads for AGES.

Heart of the Elements? I think you mean Ark of the Elements but not even that because the Ark of the Elements doesn't even require stones. I think you're at the wrong mod, buddy.
P.S.: Don't get me wrong, there may be something called Heart of the Elements, I haven't been on the threads for AGES.
and appearently you haven't updated the mod :p the heart of the elements is an accessory that does different things, such as summon all the waifus

and appearently you haven't updated the mod :p the heart of the elements is an accessory that does different things, such as summon all the waifus
Wew, that would've been good for my summoner playthrough, as I read, I noticed something like a new Mushroom biome boss post EoC and some new minibosses?
Anyways, I'm going off topic so cya until I until I rekt all those bosses. :naughty:

Hi, I feel as if I could become a spriter for the Calamity Mod. It is one of my favourite mods and I would love to work for it. My profile picture is an example of my spriting ability however if you need anything more I can show you some of my Terraria-related work.

Hi, I feel as if I could become a spriter for the Calamity Mod. It is one of my favourite mods and I would love to work for it. My profile picture is an example of my spriting ability however if you need anything more I can show you some of my Terraria-related work.
You should join the calamity discord server. There's a channel where you can showcase your sprites and there's also a channel where there are items that need sprites and if your sprite is good enough, it will get into the mod.

Can someone detail how to get the Heart of the Elements ?
Everything you need
A 10% chance drop item from the Desert Scourge (Aero Stone)
A 10% chance drop item from Cyogen (Cryo Stone)
A 10% chance drop item from Calamitas (Chaos Stone)
A 10% chance drop item from PBG (Bloom Stone)
Waifu in a Bottle (Rare drop from Sand Elemental)
Rare Waifu in a Bottle (Even rarer drop from Sand Elemental)
Eye of the Storm (Rare drop from Cloud Elemental)
Pearl of Enthrallment (Drop from Levi)
(Possibly also, i forget) Something i dont know the name of (From Brimstone Elemental)

Everything you need
A 10% chance drop item from the Desert Scourge (Aero Stone)
A 10% chance drop item from Cyogen (Cryo Stone)
A 10% chance drop item from Calamitas (Chaos Stone)
A 10% chance drop item from PBG (Bloom Stone)
Waifu in a Bottle (Rare drop from Sand Elemental)
Rare Waifu in a Bottle (Even rarer drop from Sand Elemental)
Eye of the Storm (Rare drop from Sand Elemental)
Pearl of Enthrallment (Drop from Levi)
(Possibly also, i forget) Something i dont know the name of (From Brimstone Elemental)
Actually, I believe Eye of the Storm drops from Cloud Elementals, which spawn rarely on Floating Islands during Rain.

Its easy to get those thicc waifus confused.

But having more than one waifu destroys your laifu...

OT: Dear god, what even are the Legendary weapons. Jesus, I've considered throwing away the Terra Seraphim (which, in case you didn't know, is a sword from Pumpking's Mod with ludicrously high damage) just for the Briny Baron. I'm assuming, by the order on which the weapons get upgraded, that the SHPC is the one meant to be acquired first, as it is upgraded by the Destroyer. Also, what does SHPC even stand for? Superheated Particle Charger?

I think we need more challenge bosses like Supreme Calamitas in the future. It would be very challenging and rewarding to fight The Supreme Devourer of Gods where he can keep pace with even the fastest players with endgame gear, on top of a load of debuffs to slow down the player.

Back
Top Bottom