tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Can someone tell me why I cant drop Abaddon from brimstone elemental? I killed it about 40 times and only got lances and tomes

Dude im can do some sprites for and you add them to the mod??????

index.php
wOlc7J9.png
If you can sprite then I recomend going to the discord and check out the "Sprites needed" channel. There you can find a list of stuff that needs to be sprited, and if Drew thinks they look good enough he will add them :)

ok im finished here a armor Binatire Armor:redspin:
ahyug.png

[doublepost=1492802712,1492802649][/doublepost]im gonna re-sprite that i made it in paint :) but the next sprites will be in paint.net

ok im finished here a armor Binatire Armor:redspin: View attachment 167265
[doublepost=1492802712,1492802649][/doublepost]im gonna re-sprite that i made it in paint :) but the next sprites will be in paint.net
A few things..
1: There is no visible shading at all on that
2: You arent being consistent with 2x2 pixels AT ALL
3: What @Khaelis said. It doesnt really fit Calamity.

ok im finished here a armor Binatire Armor:redspin: View attachment 167265
I'd like to suggest you take a look at the pixel art guide at the forrum's art section, since as it is right now it's both unapealing and unusable.

We apreciate the thought though!

A few bugs to report regarding multiplayer:

First, when using the "Boss Checklist" mod, the Crabulon boss does not check off correctly, even after slain both naturally and after summoned. This issue does not exist in single player.

Second, since you can only fight the Perferators OR Hive Mind in a single world until deep late game where you can create another biome, there is an empty check box for most of the playthrough. This isn't a bug, it's just a minor annoyance. If you could add a recipe to summon one or the other without needing the entire biome or another world created, I'd be very grateful. Maybe make it so you can only summon the other boss once you kill the other? Like using true shadow scales to craft the perferator summon, and then allow them to be summoned in the corruption? Just a thought.

Also when generating a world for multiplayer and using the tmodloader server console, all of the restricted ores are generated immedietly. I was very surprised to find Perennial ore and Aerialite ore before I even had gold tools. It's to my knowledge that these ores are supposed to only generate after certain bosses are killed, but in multiplayer they are all generated as the world is created, and no additional ore spawns after the bosses are slain.

Back
Top Bottom