tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
they're based off of legendaries from borderlands 2 iirc, those took a while to grind and you are rewarded for it

Instant gratification? I'm pretty sure that fighting 200 golems isn't 'instant gratification'.
Either you find them by chance casually by just playing the game, or you work for them, no in-between. They're powerful weapons, and you're gonna have to work for them if you really want them. Theyre also by no means necesary.

They ain't called Legendary for a reason. Even though they have an increased drop chance from their respective bosses, it took me over 500+ Duke Fishron kills (lol get a life @KirbyMaster500) before I got the Briny Baron, which is simply DPS madness.

can someone help me out? the monsters arnt spawning anymore. did i do something wrong cuz i didnt do anything plz help. even wen there is a solar eclipse. still no enemies

can someone help me out? the monsters arnt spawning anymore. did i do something wrong cuz i didnt do anything plz help. even wen there is a solar eclipse. still no enemies
1. Do you have any other mods installed?
2. Are you playing on multiplayer?
I heard this question before and I wanna be sure of what causes the problem.

They ain't called Legendary for a reason. Even though they have an increased drop chance from their respective bosses, it took me over 500+ Duke Fishron kills (lol get a life @KirbyMaster500) before I got the Briny Baron, which is simply DPS madness.

And it took me like 20-30 kills in the jungle for the Blossom Flux (right after fighting EoC), amiluckyyeet? c:

1. Do you have any other mods installed?
2. Are you playing on multiplayer?
I heard this question before and I wanna be sure of what causes the problem.
re: 1.wing slot, recipe browser, boss health bar, boss checklist, fargos mutant mod and calamity mod
[doublepost=1493307809,1493307769][/doublepost]
re: 1.wing slot, recipe browser, boss health bar, boss checklist, fargos mutant mod and calamity mod
and no am not playing multi player

[doublepost=1493307809,1493307769][/doublepost]
and no am not playing multi player
Hmm. Weird, I have all those mods and never experienced that issue.

And by Recipe Browser, do you mean Cheat Sheet, or just the Recipe Browser mod?

Are you ever going to update the information on bosses, items, enemies, and legendary items on the front page? I've been waiting on some information on Supreme Calamitas. Unless there is a wiki I haven't heard of yet

While I do love this mod recently I've been having a major issue.
The problem is that non-boss monsters don't spawn at night and events which as you can imagine is quite annoying.
I have tested all the mods I have installed to see which ones clashed (a long and tedious test) which includes thorium, tremor, spirit and of course this mod.
Knowing my luck I should have known it was one of my favourite mods on that list.

TL;DR Does anyone know how to make it so monsters spawn while using multiple mods?
~ Signed CrazyBrit
Edit:
More info might be needed

I was told to update my mods by the games and so I did unquestioningly after which this problem occurred and I am NOT playing multiplayer.

Last edited:
While I do love this mod recently I've been having a major issue.
The problem is that non-boss monsters don't spawn at night and events which as you can imagine is quite annoying.
I have tested all the mods I have installed to see which ones clashed (a long and tedious test) which includes thorium, tremor, spirit and of course this mod.
Knowing my luck I should have known it was one of my favourite mods on that list.

TL;DR Does anyone know how to make it so monsters spawn while using multiple mods?
~ Signed CrazyBrit
Edit:
More info might be needed

I was told to update my mods by the games and so I did unquestioningly after which this problem occurred and I am NOT playing multiplayer.
this problem is not caused by calamity but it is common when playing with multiple mods,it can be solved but the solution varies,

Do events instead of bosses, because there is more cannon fodder. You could also grind 200 EoWs instead of 200 Golems.
Don't know if you know this, but the boss related to them have higher chances of dropping them. The Aegis Blade is related to the Golem.
I can kill 200 golems in less than a minute anyway, and I already had an automatic-mob farm going.
And lastly, I didn't mean like, "Hey you should raise the percent chance from 1/2500 chance to 1/5 chances from every mob," I meant more like "Raise it from 1/2500 chance to something like 1/2400 chances so even if it's a tiny bit easier... .-.

Don't know if you know this, but the boss related to them have higher chances of dropping them. The Aegis Blade is related to the Golem.
I can kill 200 golems in less than a minute anyway, and I already had an automatic-mob farm going.
And lastly, I didn't mean like, "Hey you should raise the percent chance from 1/2500 chance to 1/5 chances from every mob," I meant more like "Raise it from 1/2500 chance to something like 1/2400 chances so even if it's a tiny bit easier... .-.
Well right now I believe the chances are actually 1/30k for all others, and 1/275 for the respective boss. Could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom