tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Is there a place to see the Changelogs? i updated this mod 2 days ago and now there's a new update on the Mod Browser, and there's no changelog.

MountainDrew doesn't really have the time to be posting changelogs every time he updates. But if you have a Discord account, there's an updates & spoilers channel where he often posts things he's working on. It's kinda like a changelog.

Edit: here's the latest few updates.

V1.1.7.855:
- 20 new items.
- Changed how some immune frame counters for summoner and post-ML projectiles work.

V1.1.7.857:
- Nerfed Crimslime and Corroslime immune frame counters.
- Ravager no longer drops ueliace bars.

V1.1.7.858 plans:
- Nerfed Elemental Lance.
- Sky Glaze can only be obtained after the Eye of Cthulhu is dead from Harpies.
- Buff Leviathan after Plantera is dead. Change Leviathan battle a bit.

if the changed leviathan is the one i just fought its pretty cool.

its now 2 bosses since the last time i did the fight.

I found a bug on selling things. Wherein if you sell a quantity of 15(any item) you can buyback that item and put it in your inventory but there is still left in the shop so I can buy that thing again quantity of 14. I can duplicate any items just saying ^_^

I found a bug on selling things. Wherein if you sell a quantity of 15(any item) you can buyback that item and put it in your inventory but there is still left in the shop so I can buy that thing again quantity of 14. I can duplicate any items just saying ^_^

That's a tModLoader bug, not a Calamity bug. I think it's being fixed for the next tModLoader release?

New version is out on MediaFire. Not out on the Mod Broswer because it timed out on me, will try again tomorrow.

Nerfed Elemental Lance.
Sky Glaze can only be obtained after the Eye of Cthulhu is dead from Harpies.
Buffed Leviathan after Plantera is dead.
Changed Leviathan battle to be like Ornstein and Smough from Dark Souls.
DoG does not like to be butchered.
Changed how right clicks work, hopefully won't conflict with Thorium anymore.
A few new boss gores.

New version is out on MediaFire. Not out on the Mod Broswer because it timed out on me, will try again tomorrow.

Nerfed Elemental Lance.
Sky Glaze can only be obtained after the Eye of Cthulhu is dead from Harpies.
Buffed Leviathan after Plantera is dead.
Changed Leviathan battle to be like Ornstein and Smough from Dark Souls.
DoG does not like to be butchered.
Changed how right clicks work, hopefully won't conflict with Thorium anymore.
A few new boss gores.
leviathan changes? I have high hopes

-after I played-

so, you can damage the leviathan? sorry if I'm confused, I'm too noob to play dark souls. is the leviathan being vulnerable what your where going for?

Last edited:
can anyone tell me how to get all the ancient relics?
Aero Stone from Desert Scourge, Cryo Stone from Cryogen, Rose Stone from Brimstone Elemental, Chaos Stone from Calamitas, Lure of Enthrallment from The Leviathan, Bloom Stone from the Plaguebringer Goliath, Eye of the Storm from Cloud Elementals, Waifu and Rare Waifu in a Bottle from Sand Elementals.

Aero Stone from Desert Scourge, Cryo Stone from Cryogen, Rose Stone from Brimstone Elemental, Chaos Stone from Calamitas, Lure of Enthrallment from The Leviathan, Bloom Stone from the Plaguebringer Goliath, Eye of the Storm from Cloud Elementals, Waifu and Rare Waifu in a Bottle from Sand Elementals.
This is why super mods need a wiki like thorium to search for specif items, but at the same time the people need help the devs to make things faster due to the fact that not all items have their info on "how to get it" and since calamity has a lot of people posting comments, glitches and stuff, search for an item on their threads its like a needle in a haystack, because I already seen this answer 10 pages behind I think.

I found another mega accessory to make. the Amborsial Ampoule. I need to figure out all of these. >.> need to know where to get Murky paste, Gypsy Residue, Beetle juice, Demonic bone ash, Ancient bone dust, Murky Sludge, and bloodletting essence or fetid essence. Wonder if there's any more besides the Heart of the elements, the item i just mentioned, and the absorber. after looking through cheat sheet, nope, at least not right now.

Last edited:
I found another mega accessory to make. the Amborsial Ampoule. I need to figure out all of these. >.> need to know where to get Murky paste, Gypsy Residue, Beetle juice, Demonic bone ash, Ancient bone dust, Murky Sludge, and bloodletting essence or fetid essence. Wonder if there's any more besides the Heart of the elements, the item i just mentioned, and the absorber. after looking through cheat sheet, nope, at least not right now.
The only one I've gotten is Demonic Bone Ash, and I think it drops from Bone Serpents.

leviathan changes? I have high hopes

-after I played-

so, you can damage the leviathan? sorry if I'm confused, I'm too noob to play dark souls. is the leviathan being vulnerable what your where going for?
basically after one dies then the other becomes stronger, levi has gatling puke and siren goes ape:red:

so iv been farming the slime god and i think he drops a few to many nazars

182AE3F4862437D560BCCABA5D92767FF3FA5F91

Back
Top Bottom