tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Muramasa strikes me as a "for fun" weapon, anyway. It's a super short range blender, but short range doesn't work at all in lategame Terraria. No doubt the mod makers know this, so the fact that Muramasa is an awful matchup to anything you could use it on that late strikes me as somewhat intentional, and it's main "use" is to go back and watch how fast it utterly ruins Golem or something.

Just got Briny Baron from a BIRD in pre-hardmode after killing Queen Bee on a Yo-Yo playthrough. Should I just quit the playthrough and continue with the Briny Baron, possibly other weapons and start a new Yo-Yo playthrough or just add the sword to my collection and continue doing a Yo-Yo playthrough?

howw wwould one get ancient bone dust
dropped from underground enemies
Just got Briny Baron from a BIRD in pre-hardmode after killing Queen Bee on a Yo-Yo playthrough. Should I just quit the playthrough and continue with the Briny Baron, possibly other weapons and start a new Yo-Yo playthrough or just add the sword to my collection and continue doing a Yo-Yo playthrough?
make a new yoyo playthrough. that's a good ideas to fool rng

Hey drew, I just wanna say how great your mod is.
Its amazing, all the content fits into terraria.

Shame i cant play ot because of tmodloader.

Muramasa strikes me as a "for fun" weapon, anyway. It's a super short range blender, but short range doesn't work at all in lategame Terraria. No doubt the mod makers know this, so the fact that Muramasa is an awful matchup to anything you could use it on that late strikes me as somewhat intentional, and it's main "use" is to go back and watch how fast it utterly ruins Golem or something.

Animus? Earth? Those weapons can only do massive damage upclose unless you're cheesing with Earth. Murasama deserves to be the strongest since it's the hardest weapon to obtain in the entire mod. The only end-game boss that's useless to use a non-projectle shooting sword on is Supreme Calamitas.

Back
Top Bottom