tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
well aerialite spawns in underground, for testing purpose make an hellevator and use a spelunker from your original spawnpoint on the world that you made.
But i have probably done a total of 6 hours of mining in this world, surely i would have found some by now if it WAS in the world

well the modloader update is something that us (the rest of the community)we cant do about it, only jopojelly and bluemagic are the ones that can say its finished.

So I've been doing a Prepare to Die/Cry playthrough, and Crabulon doesn't seem to be getting affected by having PtD active. I checked multiple times that it was active, but he spawned every time with standard Expert HP and damage values. Every other boss I've done has worked properly.

Also, is PtD/PtC supposed to reset when you exit the world? I assume it's a limitation of the code that would prevent it from being saved as a true "world state" (for lack of a proper term), but I just want to verify that that's the case and not a bug.

So I've been doing a Prepare to Die/Cry playthrough, and Crabulon doesn't seem to be getting affected by having PtD active. I checked multiple times that it was active, but he spawned every time with standard Expert HP and damage values. Every other boss I've done has worked properly.

Also, is PtD/PtC supposed to reset when you exit the world? I assume it's a limitation of the code that would prevent it from being saved as a true "world state" (for lack of a proper term), but I just want to verify that that's the case and not a bug.
Maybe because Crabulon is a kinda new boss?

Is there some kind of bug with drop rates on heart of elements-related items? It seems ridiculously low for "10%". I've killed over 30 brimstone elementals, and around 20 desert scourges and I've found nothing. I'm on expert mode, currently post-golem, using calamity v1.1.7.864.

Is there some kind of bug with drop rates on heart of elements-related items? It seems ridiculously low for "10%". I've killed over 30 brimstone elementals, and around 20 desert scourges and I've found nothing. I'm on expert mode, currently post-golem, using calamity v1.1.7.864.
That may be just luck. It's the same with things like Trophies. Sometimes, the RNG just doesn't want to work with you. I've killed about 25-ish Cryogens and STILL haven't gotten the trophy. Though, It's the same with the Borean Strider from Thorium. RNG is possibly one of the most tedious things in video games, unfortunately.

That may be just luck. It's the same with things like Trophies. Sometimes, the RNG just doesn't want to work with you. I've killed about 25-ish Cryogens and STILL haven't gotten the trophy. Though, It's the same with the Borean Strider from Thorium. RNG is possibly one of the most tedious things in video games, unfortunately.
Isn't it?

Dude, don't even get me started on the RNG topic: it LOOOVES to mess me up!
Was once farming Fishron for its wings on a ranger playthrough, farmed all the Terrarian day and night: Flairons,Bubble guns,friggin Razorblade Typhoons a plenty and NOT EVEN ONE PAIR, and if that wasn't enough the game threw a Blood Moon during the farming just to make my life even more miserable. :mad::sigh:

Bottom line is: just keep going and think that you're making tons of money as a consequence of they not dropping the thing.
It HAS to drop at some point

Dude, don't even get me started on the RNG topic: it LOOOVES to mess me up!
Was once farming Fishron for its wings on a ranger playthrough, farmed all the Terrarian day and night: Flairons,Bubble guns,friggin Razorblade Typhoons a plenty and NOT EVEN ONE PAIR, and if that wasn't enough the game threw a Blood Moon during the farming just to make my life even more miserable. :mad::sigh:

Bottom line is: just keep going and think that you're making tons of money as a consequence of they not dropping the thing.
It HAS to drop at some point
Solid point! The money has been real.

Hi, does anyone know why isn't my Calamity spawner working? I dropped it from Calamitas boss and it just says ''Ok'' in to the chat.
Nothing happens after that.
Thank you very much

Hi, i used it in singleplayer now, the game froze this time but it didn't generate the calamity biome. Just wrote ''Ok'' in to the chat

I know, but as i said the biome didn't generate.
I used the item and game froze for like 30 seconds, after that it wrote: ''Ok'' in chat, but no new biome was generated :-/

I know, but as i said the biome didn't generate.
I used the item and game froze for like 30 seconds, after that it wrote: ''Ok'' in chat, but no new biome was generated :-/
Did you go to the underworld after it says "ok"?

Back
Top Bottom