tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
That somewhat makes sense. I always thought doggo was multiversal though, but seems like I'm wrong. Is he stronger than Yharon by the way? He's 50 times larger, faster, does immense damage and 99% of him is invincible. I wouldn't be surprised if Yharon just got ripped up by the worm if he ever turned on Yharim and his soldiers.

I love the backstory of all those bosses. My favorite one has to be the Calamitas one.

But why do think Yharim that way? I mean, sure, he wants to be the evil one and destroy every hero (inculding you), but won't he get really mad if he knows that you killed his protector, Yharon?

Yharim wants revenge and you have to kill him...

That's sad...

I love the backstory of all those bosses. My favorite one has to be the Calamitas one.

But why do think Yharim that way? I mean, sure, he wants to be the evil one and destroy every hero (inculding you), but won't he get really mad if he knows that you killed his protector, Yharon?

Yharim wants revenge and you have to kill him...

That's sad...
that's actually a really cool concept. you go on a rampage destroying all these powerful evil beings, crabulon being one of the innocent, calamitas too, she's just a victim of yharim and has no idea what she's doing, and only after you kill yharim you realize that YOU have become the villan
[doublepost=1496499658,1496499404][/doublepost]
So is Yharim planned to be implemented soon? By the way, why does the lore of Providence describe D.O.G as an inferior? I'd imagine D.O.G would be far more powerful.
don't ask when bosses will be released. the devs are stressed enough as it is

EDIT

WORM MOD
lol just noticed this. 2 tru

Last edited:
um i found something called yharim's crystal it says only those who are worthy can use this item before yharim is defeated it's a cheat item and it spawns dinamite i just found it regulary... what is that?
[doublepost=1496509216,1496509142][/doublepost]is that a very rare item?i havent heard of it?

um i found something called yharim's crystal it says only those who are worthy can use this item before yharim is defeated it's a cheat item and it spawns dinamite i just found it regulary... what is that?
[doublepost=1496509216,1496509142][/doublepost]is that a very rare item?i havent heard of it?

1 in 1,000,000 drop from any non-statue spawned monster/critter or 1 in 1,000 from Yharon. It's a super-powerful end-game mage weapon that requires you to kill Yharon for it to gain its true function. Not having Yharon slain means it will just drop a stick of TNT at your feet, unless you're considered 'worthy' (hint: specific character names, not telling you though.)

TL;DR You just got a 1 in 1,000,000 drop.

1 in 1,000,000 drop from any non-statue spawned monster/critter or 1 in 1,000 from Yharon. It's a super-powerful end-game mage weapon that requires you to kill Yharon for it to gain its true function. Not having Yharon slain means it will just drop a stick of TNT at your feet, unless you're considered 'worthy' (hint: specific character names, not telling you though.)

TL;DR You just got a 1 in 1,000,000 drop.
neww goal gain

well... i am speachless
well now i just have a super duper mega rare weapon to play with
why isnt that weapon on the wiki?

Last edited:
well... i am speachless idk if my character name is something godlike... it's just called guy nothing else just guy
[doublepost=1496510129,1496509691][/doublepost]wait it's Guy not guy
[doublepost=1496510280][/doublepost]i didnt get that name thing srry well now i just have a super duper mega rare weapon to play with
[doublepost=1496510616][/doublepost]why isnt that legendary weapon on the wiki?
1: It's not legendary
2: Just edit your post instead of posting 400000 times

that's actually a really cool concept. you go on a rampage destroying all these powerful evil beings, crabulon being one of the innocent, calamitas too, she's just a victim of yharim and has no idea what she's doing, and only after you kill yharim you realize that YOU have become the villan
[doublepost=1496499658,1496499404][/doublepost]
don't ask when bosses will be released. the devs are stressed enough as it is

EDIT

lol just noticed this. 2 tru

I'm just asking if he's planning on releasing it soon, not for the release date. It's a yes or no question. Quit bringing up stress because it makes me look like I'm trying to be an :red:.

Edit: Wow, Yharims crystal? There's a higher chance of Yellowstone erupting (1/730,000th chance for the world to end) then there is dropping that item...

Last edited:
Hello I just have a quick question. How can I summon The Ravager? Is he ingame? I just need a small hint as he is the next boss on my list. Thank you.

Hey, I've been farming for the chaos stone for the last two days and have killed Calamitas roughly 40 times (only once in "prepare to die" mode), am I doing something wrong or just getting extremely unlucky?

Back
Top Bottom