tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Its used in recipes for much better weapons if I recall correctly, and this recipe is there as a 'last resort' if all your shrines decide to screw you over. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Starfury is used in the same recipe, by the way.
As far as I know cosmic elementals were previously last resort of enchanted sword. So, is it only created here as a material and not as a fully functional weapon?

Killing the Perforator Cyst to spawn the boss crashes the game.
I'll do it again, and send a screenshot of the crash pop-up.

EDIT: Well, it didn't crash this time. Strange.

Last edited:
Hey, I know this problem was answered on the previous page however even after reinstalling the mod multiple times I'm constantly getting this error, can anyone help me out?
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyModifiers.GNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc)
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Hey, I know this problem was answered on the previous page however even after reinstalling the mod multiple times I'm constantly getting this error, can anyone help me out?
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyModifiers.GNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc)
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Lovely Name, but it looks like your problem might be another mod that is not updated.

Hey Guys ! I'm Kinda new here . Just wanted to know if there is anyway to get a link to the 1.3.4.4 version of the mod . Because i really dont want to update my game . Any help would be much apreciated

Getting the following crash upon killing the Perforator Cyst and using the Overloaded Sludge:

mjTF9pS.png

Getting the following crash upon killing the Perforator Cyst and using the Overloaded Sludge:

mjTF9pS.png
Hey, I got that error too! I have Boss Health Bars as well.
It didn't happen when I killed the Cyst again.

EDIT: Well, I spoke too soon. It seems like it's on some sort of cycle - it crashes, then it doesn't crash, it crashes again, doesn't crash again, etc.

Last edited:
So is there any specific criteria to be met for Sun Bats to spawn? I have literally not seen a single one.

I am using the most up to date version from the previous version of TML FYI. I can't quite update yet because I'm in the middle of a playthrough using mods that don't appear to be getting updates.

Regardless, I suspect that the Spirit Mod is stealing Sun Bat spawns with their own spawns..

Regardless, I suspect that the Spirit Mod is stealing Sun Bat spawns with their own spawns..
Is that how it works? I've heard other people claim this as well, but I haven't programmed how npc's spawn in Terraria before -- so I wouldn't know.

But I was always under the impression various mods with npcs spawning simultaneously just added to a potential pool of what will spawn, not necessarily "stealing" one npc's chance to spawn from another -- if that makes sense.

Where do I get Murky Paste? I'm trying to get the Living Dew. I know how to get all other ingredients, but I have no clue how to obtain this material.

Back
Top Bottom