tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I'm going to assume that the Prepare to Cry/Die drops haven't been transferred over to Revengence drops yet. Unless I have to update the mod once again.

upload_2017-6-17_9-0-56.png
hey, uh can i suggest an Desert Scourge resprite, seeker resprite as preview

Is it this mod, or tremor that makes me unable to start playing with a second character Before i'm done with the other one?

Is it this mod, or tremor that makes me unable to start playing with a second character Before i'm done with the other one?
This pops up when i open my inventory on the new character.
Does anyone know why this happens?

Attachments

• Skärmbild (1).png
    Skärmbild (1).png
    240.6 KB · Views: 262
I can't seem to get the astral biome to spawn again after mining the first one, also with the first one none of the astral mobs were spawning too. Is there a way to force spawn the astral biome?

I can't seem to get the astral biome to spawn again after mining the first one, also with the first one none of the astral mobs were spawning too. Is there a way to force spawn the astral biome?
Do you happen to be playing multiplayer? It seems to have issues with the enemy spawning. If not, what other mods do you have?
After the first meteor has landed, defeating the Wall of Flesh has a 20% chance of spawning a second meteor, and then a 5% chance to spawn a third.

Yes i am playing multiplayer with a couple of other friends and we couldnt understand why they're not spawning
He did not mention anything about the bosses not spawning, he was just wondering if there was lore. Also, the mod is not optimized for multiplayer and likely will not be for a long time.

He did not mention anything about the bosses not spawning, he was just wondering if there was lore. Also, the mod is not optimized for multiplayer and likely will not be for a long time.
sorry replied to the wrong guy
[doublepost=1497716853,1497716804][/doublepost]im used to sites where thr reply button is in the top right and not the bottom right of the textbox
[doublepost=1497716874][/doublepost]
Do you happen to be playing multiplayer? It seems to have issues with the enemy spawning. If not, what other mods do you have?
After the first meteor has landed, defeating the Wall of Flesh has a 20% chance of spawning a second meteor, and then a 5% chance to spawn a third.
Yes i was playing in multiplayer

i have a problem with my character. i had around 120-130 defence then i went to the ocean to farm some Leviathan bosses and after some time i realised i had 76 defence and if i removed all the accessories and the armor i had negative 43 defence. i checked the bar under the inventory for any debuffs but it was nothing there that lowered my defence. now my defence is stuck like this even if i close the game then open it again. any tips on how to fix this ? should i just move my items to another character ?

Back
Top Bottom