tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
This guy's finally done with animating and sheeting.

Credits to Ziggums for helping me improve further on this boss's designs.
needadispenserhere.gif

My game kept crashing when the slime god reach (below) half health.
Since I've installed other mods , they might be conflicting but I gathered lots of items and this is a calamity only boss so I haven't tested in that direction.
please let me know if you need more info i.e. testing in other worlds / with calamity only.

Here is the crash log.
Disable Visual Radar :).

Heyo! I was just wondering if there are any downloads for the previous versions of the mod? I would like to do a thorium + calamity playthrough and that requires a version for 1.3.4.4 . Is there any place I could download it or is there anyone that happens to have the files? It's also a bit hard because I don't know what version of Calamity was last supported in 1.3.4.4, so maybe if someone knows, that might also be helpful? Thanks in advance.

So I think I have encountered what *must* be a bug. Giant Tortoise Shells are dropping like crazy, while the vanilla Turtle Shell item is now rare as hell (4 found in >100 kills). Were the drop rates accidentally swapped?

So I think I have encountered what *must* be a bug. Giant Tortoise Shells are dropping like crazy, while the vanilla Turtle Shell item is now rare as hell (4 found in >100 kills). Were the drop rates accidentally swapped?

You do realize the tortoise shell material has a drop rate of 5.88%, right? 4 in 100 sounds normal.

You do realize the tortoise shell material has a drop rate of 5.88%, right? 4 in 100 sounds normal.

Does it? I want to say I've found way more than that in the past, but that could just be bias due to what I've experienced. In any event, the drop rate of the Giant Tortoise Shell could probably be nerfed. I've literally found like 40 or 50 of them.

Does it? I want to say I've found way more than that in the past, but that could just be bias due to what I've experienced. In any event, the drop rate of the Giant Tortoise Shell could probably be nerfed. I've literally found like 40 or 50 of them.

It goes either way. MountainDrew can make them rare, people complain they can't find them. People get a ton of them, they complain its too common. Modded drop rate is fine, if anything its free money.

It goes either way. MountainDrew can make them rare, people complain they can't find them. People get a ton of them, they complain its too common. Modded drop rate is fine, if anything its free money.

I suppose the only reason I bring it up is because it's an item you only need once, ever, and inventory management is already horrible for me personally with 4 mods that add a lot of items to the game.

The recipe it's used in requires the Ancient Manipulator, so even if you nerfed the drop rate down to like 5%, you'd have to have somehow skipped Plantera in order to not find it.

It's fine either way whatever you guys decide to do. :)

I suppose the only reason I bring it up is because it's an item you only need once, ever, and inventory management is already horrible for me personally with 4 mods that add a lot of items to the game.

The recipe it's used in requires the Ancient Manipulator, so even if you nerfed the drop rate down to like 5%, you'd have to have somehow skipped Plantera in order to not find it.

It's fine either way whatever you guys decide to do. :)

I'm pretty sure the Giant Tortoise Shell accessory has a drop rate of 10%.

Does anyone else think the Plague Hive ought to be forged using a Mythril Anvil as opposed to the Ancient Manipulator? Maybe I'm using it wrong but the only weapon it seems to really be good with is Malevolence. I'm not noticing it being very effective without a weapon that fires bees natively.

By the time you get the Ancient Manipulator, you're not far off from getting a much better weapon (the Planetary Annihilation).

ModLoader and Terraria became a toaster so I decided to waste my time on creating this! Relaxed to finally take a break (mostly from Revengeance SkelePrime's absolute BS homing skulls) and use some of my creativity.

I tried to make the Devourer of Gods screaming at the screen, but as of right now, I only got the frame of the tusks and the eye done. Got in some pink and blue electricity arcs like usual. The level will be named Murasama, and is a tribute to this mod.

I will only consider making this a full level if Drew approves of it, since it's his mod, after all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom