tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Can you put the Mod Browser version on here as well? The mod browser keeps saying it's under heavy load and refuses to download this mod.

Can you put the Mod Browser version on here as well? The mod browser keeps saying it's under heavy load and refuses to download this mod.

Pretty sure it is? Haven't logged onto steam today for Terraria, but I assume .942 is the latest version.

Hey mountain drew i think the only thing you should concentrate on fixing ur mod instead of breaking it im talking about nights ray and slime god,slime god is way too overpowered and the stagel gear is so bad for a boss that is only possible in hardmode it was semi possible with nights ray but you nerfed that,take ur mind off the damn revengance and focus on fixing the mod then try add new stuff,you cant just break stuff and move on
No offense bud, but if you look at the Discord, you'll notice it's statements like that encourage Drew to quit the mod

Pumpking Moon and Frost Moon.
Really? I just went through the Pumpkin Moon, and I didn't get anything new. Did I miss an update or something?

EDIT: I also smashed out a Frost Moon, and I didn't get anything. I can't find Nightmare Fuel or Phantoplasm in any crafting recipes either, so I now have no idea what's happening.

Last edited:
Could someone provide a link to the most recent version? My mod browser is not working and the link on the OP does not seem to be updated.

Really? I just went through the Pumpkin Moon, and I didn't get anything new. Did I miss an update or something?

EDIT: I also smashed out a Frost Moon, and I didn't get anything. I can't find Nightmare Fuel or Phantoplasm in any crafting recipes either, so I now have no idea what's happening.
Nightmare Fuel and Endothermic Fuel are only available from these events when the Devourer is defeated.

This may just be RNG not working with you. I got the Army to spawn one or two days after breaking a shadow orb.

It's a 33% chance each day for the first invasion, provided you meet the requirements. I have 380 health and have busted an orb, so I definitely meet the requirements. Guess I just gotta keep waiting! The damn Tinkerer is basically a requirement it feels for melee in Revengeance mode before taking on just about any boss..

It's a 33% chance each day for the first invasion, provided you meet the requirements. I have 380 health and have busted an orb, so I definitely meet the requirements. Guess I just gotta keep waiting! The damn Tinkerer is basically a requirement it feels for melee in Revengeance mode before taking on just about any boss..
you can always made the goblin battle standard http://terraria.wiki.gg/Goblin_Battle_Standard if you cant wait anymore.

Back
Top Bottom