tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
index.php
[/url][/IMG]I came across quite an unfortunate bug that prevented me from manually summoning and being randomly invaded by the goblin army, even though I met all the requirements.
Trying to summon the invasion did nothing but when I logged back in with Calamity disabled, the message for summoning instantly appeared and they started spawning as usual. Reenabling the mod allows you to fight them but no defeat message is displayed when the progress bar reaches 100% which seems to me that the game isn't recognizing the goblin army as defeated which means that the bound goblin won't start spawning. It isn't really game breaking but it really hinders progress if you aren't willing to cheat in a bound goblin. I hope you are able to fix this! Terrific mod you've made here Drew!

index.php
[/url][/IMG]I came across quite an unfortunate bug that prevented me from manually summoning and being randomly invaded by the goblin army, even though I met all the requirements.
Trying to summon the invasion did nothing but when I logged back in with Calamity disabled, the message for summoning instantly appeared and they started spawning as usual. Reenabling the mod allows you to fight them but no defeat message is displayed when the progress bar reaches 100% which seems to me that the game isn't recognizing the goblin army as defeated which means that the bound goblin won't start spawning. It isn't really game breaking but it really hinders progress if you aren't willing to cheat in a bound goblin. I hope you are able to fix this! Terrific mod you've made here Drew!
It sounds like you are having the same problem i was having. If youre using the version on the modbrowser, that version is out of date, you have to download it manually from the OP and install it, that will fix it im pretty sure.

I have killed 'A Brimstone Elemental' about 45 times, and I still haven't gotten the Rose Stone (10% drop chance). Is this just bad luck? Or is it bugged?

EDIT: After around 50 kills, it finally dropped. Is the drop rate lower than it is supposed to be?

Last edited:
Hi, this might be fixed, but recently over the past couple of updates, I've been having trouble with manually spawning bosses. In my normal mode world (at the time of the bug, post-golem) I have tried to summon the Plaguebringer Goliath while flying above the jungle, and a few time the game just ate my Abomination. I just thought I had been too high above the jungle, but recently in my revengeance world, when trying to spawn slime god, the same glitch happened, a few time standing on platforms a couple blocks above the ground, and a few times on the ground. It's more of a convenience problem in my case, but for things like the Plaguebringer Goliath, farming stingers can be annoying after only one of your Abominations works.

Your Whiniest Forum User,
XenoEvil

Hi, this might be fixed, but recently over the past couple of updates, I've been having trouble with manually spawning bosses. In my normal mode world (at the time of the bug, post-golem) I have tried to summon the Plaguebringer Goliath while flying above the jungle, and a few time the game just ate my Abomination. I just thought I had been too high above the jungle, but recently in my revengeance world, when trying to spawn slime god, the same glitch happened, a few time standing on platforms a couple blocks above the ground, and a few times on the ground. It's more of a convenience problem in my case, but for things like the Plaguebringer Goliath, farming stingers can be annoying after only one of your Abominations works.

Your Whiniest Forum User,
XenoEvil
The Boss Health Bar mods have been known to break boss spawning, so try dealing with those if you have any.

I have killed 'A Brimstone Elemental' about 45 times, and I still haven't gotten the Rose Stone (10% drop chance). Is this just bad luck? Or is it bugged?
It's just RNGesus not working with ya. Keep going, you get it eventually. I killed WAY way too many Cryogens to get the Trophy.

I, thanks to some of the advice from the forum here, defeated the devourer of gods (normal mode first, I'll do it on Expert here soon). However, when I then went and summoned the pumpkin moon, the mourning wood and pumpkings seemingly despawn on hit, but still attack me. Theyr'e HP drops to 0 according to my "Yet Another Boss HP Bar" mod, and they vanish, but still fire at me and attack.

It's a rather uncommon bug, but when it does occur it's very annoying. I can't do anything about it.

It's up to flashkirby (I think he made the good boss healthbar mod) to find some way to fix it.

Calamity mod
Aka "every boss is a reskin"
Worm bosses
Reskin brain of clthulu (perforators stage 1)
Reskin christmas invasion enemy (cryogen)
Reskin fishron (leviathan)
And a new boss whose name is so unoriginal its funny (starmageddon slime)
So many items that have no unique traits and one that is even stolen from avalon mod
The only unique items are the expert mode and even some of them are stolen from the unmodded game and other mods
While it is fun SOMETIMES the effort put in is only in the textures, and the spriter should move to a new game where she will use her skill for assets that arent 98% stolen.

Youre like dark souls 2. Quantity over quality
It was harder getting to fight the boss than to actually fight the reskins
Why not just do a dark souls 2 move, take a boss from the normal game, and give it a new name and look... oh wait
You did that
With almost all your bosses
And enemies
And weapons

AND ANOTHER THING
Reskinning the devourerer of gods every 2 months will not make the fight more balanced, because 90% of it is getting to his head or tail which are like 40 or more segments away from eachother.
About the avalon stuff... The mod maker loves avalon and included a ton of stuff from it in the mod.
Also i don't get how respriting the DoG would make him more balanced lmao

So, do the Waifus/Heart of the Elements scale with Minion damage? I know the wiki says their base damage scales with Moonlord and DoG kills, but does anything affect their damage outside of those two events?

It's a rather uncommon bug, but when it does occur it's very annoying. I can't do anything about it.

It's up to flashkirby (I think he made the good boss healthbar mod) to find some way to fix it.
I tried with the HP bar mod disabled, only Calamity active, and it still happens :/

There seems to be a conflict with the new update for this and Experiences and Classes where it prevents EXP from being earned.

Back
Top Bottom