tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Guys I have a issue When I fight bosses like the cryogen and king slime Game crashes and this happens

Attachments

• 20170625_123206.jpg
    20170625_123206.jpg
    457.3 KB · Views: 266
i read previous posts, i know WHAT yharim's crystal is, and what its supposed to do and why i blew a hole in my desert (i kept clicking shut up). The one thing i really want to know is, what TIER is it? its not expert rank, its not a...rainbow name, it isnt highest vanilla tier(which after a quick wiki check is purple). It glows between red and yellow...it makes me think its angry at me a wee bit.
anyones guess?

i read previous posts, i know WHAT yharim's crystal is, and what its supposed to do and why i blew a hole in my desert (i kept clicking shut up). The one thing i really want to know is, what TIER is it? its not expert rank, its not a...rainbow name, it isnt highest vanilla tier(which after a quick wiki check is purple). It glows between red and yellow...it makes me think its angry at me a wee bit.
anyones guess?
It's supposed to be a post-Yharon weapon, and until you beat Yharon it just unleashes an infinite amount of dynamite.

another interesting thing i found, and im not sure if this is an intended feature or a bug, but the stardust staff(the drop from the lunatic cultist) can get stuck on target dummies. i had been sitting at my machine watching it grind away at the dummy for...4 minutes now? hands off the keyboard, it just became a blender. very amusing.

No offense bud, but if you look at the Discord, you'll notice it's statements like that encourage Drew to quit the mod
well,i cant look at discord becuase they banned me........and they want money for a freaking unban,WTF
Also who cares if Drew quits?His mod has 2much content,its enough for a long time

well,i cant look at discord becuase they banned me........and they want money for a freaking unban,WTF
Also who cares if Drew quits?His mod has 2much content,its enough for a long time
Buddy, you were banned for pirating terraria, and said the only way you're being allowed back is if you purchase the game. We're not asking for money we're asking you to be a decent human being and not pirate, and instead of doing at least that, you harasss every single dev, some of which arent even in the discord, to be unbanned.

Say what you will about the mod, but dont spread lies.

Buddy, you were banned for pirating terraria, and said the only way you're being allowed back is if you purchase the game. We're not asking for money we're asking you to be a decent human being and not pirate, and instead of doing at least that, you harasss every single dev, some of which arent even in the discord, to be unbanned.

Say what you will about the mod, but dont spread lies.
Whatever happens in discord, stays over there. Don't bring the drama here.

Is it possible to do a FULL run with JUST the Briny Baron (or any other legendary weapon) as a weapon? I know it's especially made for this but I'm afraid about being too weak against Doggo or Yharon even with OP armor and accessories (The Absorber, Heart of the Elements etc.). I know if I lose alot I should learn their patterns (and git gud) but I wanna know, just in case I waste or not my time (well, the mod is enjoyable but that good feeling when you finish the game..).

i dont have pirated terraria,no :red: bruh
[doublepost=1498419612,1498419517][/doublepost]im not lying,now please just unban me so we can stop this s:red:ty drama

Is it possible to do a FULL run with JUST the Briny Baron (or any other legendary weapon) as a weapon? I know it's especially made for this but I'm afraid about being too weak against Doggo or Yharon even with OP armor and accessories (The Absorber, Heart of the Elements etc.). I know if I lose alot I should learn their patterns (and git gud) but I wanna know, just in case I waste or not my time (well, the mod is enjoyable but that good feeling when you finish the game..).

I'd say go for it. Legendary weapons scale for a reason and thus should be viable at any point in the game should you manage to be lucky enough to get one given their absurdly low drop rate.

EDIT

And in regards to Yharon, it's mainly a case of dodging his attacks, something the Briny Baron's homing special attack is very good for.

A question... Do the summoning weapons in this mod have the whole "right click to target" from vanilla terraria? Would be kinda useful..

From what I know, yes. At least, with the Blood Clot staff.
wait, THATS what right click does with summon weapons?! it causes them to retarget to your cursor? i feel so stupid now, i have been over the wiki's for more than 1000 hours of playtime in terraria, and i had no idea what right clicking did with summon weapons. :eek:

Definetly possible.
[doublepost=1498419612,1498419517][/doublepost]im not lying,now please just unban me so we can stop this s:red:ty drama
No.

@Homie Lenny

Again continuing from what Unit One said, please do not drag drama from Discord or any other website to these Forums. If you need to resolve a matter related to outside of the Forums, please do so outside of the Forums or in a PM with the other members you need to contact with. Do not post further about it in this Thread. Do so in a PM if you need to.

Back
Top Bottom