tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Im having a good time whit calamity but for me atleast im having a huge bug whit worlds,
Basically when i spawn a new world it has all normal it has profaned crags and all but at some point at the game profaned crags
Disappears i had to move all from my first world becuse of the bug and now im gonnna have to move all my second house (second world) to another one or just stop playing (pic its my first world but its the same on the second)View attachment 176442
if you have steam cloud enabled I recommend you disable it, it doesn't do much for modded terraria because if anything goes wrong and the cloud save is loaded it will not load any modded content which seems to be what happened here, better to just make manual backups and put them on a USB or in a file on your comp
[doublepost=1500356367,1500356279][/doublepost]
Should we put in the information with the sprites, or should we leave that up to you?
And if we give you the info, will you tweak it to match the mod? Sorry , kinda a stupid question.
[doublepost=1500338084,1500337764][/doublepost]
Cool, maybe we could get our own yharim set to go with the ultisword. Could also work for modded adventure maps(Or sprites for a Yharim boss battle, with a similar size to the lunatic cultist).
[doublepost=1500338161][/doublepost]
Darn double post!
yharim is a human after all its not like he'll be the size of the moon lord or anything

So is DM`s absolutely amazing track (ngl, discovered him via cave story and he is what led me to get this masterpiece of a mod) for leviathan implemented yet? Because I started a fight against levi, but I only heard the default stuff.

So is DM`s absolutely amazing track (ngl, discovered him via cave story and he is what led me to get this masterpiece of a mod) for leviathan implemented yet? Because I started a fight against levi, but I only heard the default stuff.
the theme is in the next update, changes were made to the boss itself to match the theme

Hello.....: Im playing a mage playthrough and it seems to be impossible to beat him with the avaliable magic weaponry... Ive grinded for hours to try every magic weapon..... No luck.. I either suck or there is nothing with concentraded damage at that point...... I think you shold add some weapons....
What boss are you talking about? "him" doesn't really tell us...

So, is anyone else having this invisible debuff that keeps slowly draining your health(about 1-2 health per second) and prevents health regen?
I'm on post-moonlord on Revengeance Mode and my health keeps draining no matter where I am, even deep underground.
I've tried removing some accessories but that does nothing
At the beginning of post-moonlord I lost health until I lost about 30, now it continues until I die

As if surviving weren't difficult enough when everything hits like a truck, even exploring kills you

index.php
[/url][/IMG]I came across quite an unfortunate bug that prevented me from manually summoning and being randomly invaded by the goblin army, even though I met all the requirements.
Trying to summon the invasion did nothing but when I logged back in with Calamity disabled, the message for summoning instantly appeared and they started spawning as usual. Reenabling the mod allows you to fight them but no defeat message is displayed when the progress bar reaches 100% which seems to me that the game isn't recognizing the goblin army as defeated which means that the bound goblin won't start spawning. It isn't really game breaking but it really hinders progress if you aren't willing to cheat in a bound goblin. I hope you are able to fix this! Terrific mod you've made here Drew!

I'm still having this issue.
Goblin Battle Standard, when used, is held out for a few seconds. It is not consumed and nothing happens.

Please help?

heya, i've encountered an issue. my play through has been going fine and dandy, have beaten most of the pre hard mode bosses, etc. so i went to fight the wall of flesh, and well i died. so i was like, alright, i'll get a mana flower to use with my abyssal tome, success?? well 3 in game days later, i find that my guide just has not spawned back in yet and i do not know why. i was told that he can't spawn if there is an event occurring, and events can glitch sometimes.
i would repeatedly use a goblin standard, but no goblin army showed up earlier in my play through. i skimmed the top of my world, found a goblin army in my western ocean, beat that and was like alright can the guide come back now?! i knew it was not housing that was an issue, as i have a colossal glass castle with quite a few rooms in the works. ten in game days later, the guide is still not back. what am i supposed to do.. as i really don't want to have to transfer everything over to another world just to have a guide again so that i can fight the wall and go into hard mode..

How were you able to fix your problem?

The Calamity I'm using is updated at 1.1.7.971

any help?

So, is anyone else having this invisible debuff that keeps slowly draining your health(about 1-2 health per second) and prevents health regen?
I'm on post-moonlord on Revengeance Mode and my health keeps draining no matter where I am, even deep underground.
At the beginning of post-moonlord I lost health until I lost about 30, now it continues until I die

As if surviving weren't difficult enough when everything hits like a truck, even exploring kills you

You're probably thinking of Acid Rain, although I suspect you being affected by it underground is a bug.

You're probably thinking of Acid Rain, although I suspect you being affected by it underground is a bug.
I don't think it damages the player, and if it's not stopping underground, then it's not that.

What accessories are you wearing?

I don't think it damages the player, and if it's not stopping underground, then it's not that.

What accessories are you wearing?
Alright
Vortex Armor
Ankh Shield
Yellow Horseshoe Balloon
Magic Quiver
Bloody Worm Scarf
Counter Scarf
Pet, Bio-pod(a Metroid pet from Thorium), I did not stop taking damage after taking that off
Wisp in a Bottle
Mechanical Cart
Slimy Saddle
Dual Hook
Also the Death Gazer's Glass tool

Oh right, almost forgot, the Seraph Tracers on the wing slot

What boss are you talking about? "him" doesn't really tell us...

Sorry. Im on the devourer of gods, Ive tried every single staff, tome and magic gun. they all do spread damage yet for the Devourer I need to target the tail or head but none of my weapons does enough concentrated damage. The genisis got me the closest to beating him but I still dont even get past 50% hp. Ive even tried scammy techniques like tp to nurse. At this point I either suck or Im missing an overpowered weapon.

Sorry. Im on the devourer of gods, Ive tried every single staff, tome and magic gun. they all do spread damage yet for the Devourer I need to target the tail or head but none of my weapons does enough concentrated damage. The genisis got me the closest to beating him but I still dont even get past 50% hp. Ive even tried scammy techniques like tp to nurse. At this point I either suck or Im missing an overpowered weapon.
Have you tried the SHPC? It might be the overpowered weapon you're missing (it's legendary - farm the Destroyer for it), but it worked wonders for me as mage against the DoG. I'd also recommend a two-layer, world-spanning arena to stay mobile and keeping the minimap (either overlay or zoomed all the way out) open to scan for the head.

Also, what accessories are you using? You might have missed some of the new upgrades in the recent Calamity update.

It's all about arena. Long platforms that span the world are ideal so that you can get direct shots onto his head, and dodge whenever needed.

Alright
Vortex Armor
Ankh Shield
Yellow Horseshoe Balloon
Magic Quiver
Bloody Worm Scarf
Counter Scarf
Pet, Bio-pod(a Metroid pet from Thorium), I did not stop taking damage after taking that off
Wisp in a Bottle
Mechanical Cart
Slimy Saddle
Dual Hook
Also the Death Gazer's Glass tool

Oh right, almost forgot, the Seraph Tracers on the wing slot
No idea then. I was thinking that you maybe had the Mana overloader equipped, but i'm guessing it's some kind of mod conflict then. I haven't heard of that issue before.

Back
Top Bottom