tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Hello guys, the legendary weapons can drop in the treasure bags ? I mean if I kill some Goliath, is there a chance to get the Malachite in the tb?

Can anyone recommend a hard hitting throwing weapon that is non piercing and/or does hard hitting damage against a single enemy? Need something good for the DoG on reveangence.

Can anyone recommend a hard hitting throwing weapon that is non piercing and/or does hard hitting damage against a single enemy? Need something good for the DoG on reveangence.

Cosmic Kunai. At least I was able to beat it with that.
Too bad you can't reforge throwing weapons. Makes thrower class inferior to other classes.

revengance mode is making it very clear that i should regret my choice to activate it... 140 dmg from skeletron in 1 hit with 27% dmg reduction and 34 def pretty much summed it up that i'm going to die a lot. :p

After 20+ attempts, I finally killed revengeance DoG. And the treasure bag disappeared somewhere. (it was probably item limit as the whole world was covered with hearts and mana stars.

Could you please tweak the Clock Gatlignum and the Ataxia Armor, they are both too strong imho

Suggestion:
I have no clue what the next update contains, but a new mode post-Moon Lord would be nice. Like tweaking all enemies (but Bosses) with x1.75 Defense, x2.5 Health and 2x Damage (rates just for example) to get the same effect like switching from pre-hardmode bashing every enemy into hardmode where everything kills you in two hits ;)

Like a Super- or Ultramode

Last edited:
Ok, now that's TOO MUCH. I killed DoG in revengeance AGAIN. This time I even got the healing potions from him. But no treasure bag. Again. Do you have to also kill the second DoG? Or what? I don't understand... It also didn't tick it on the boss checklist... And it's not fun to kill him again and again... Also I didin't get the Murasama and there are no special drops from the events (pumpkin/frost moon) In revengeance DoG spawns another DoG at 300k health. I only killed the first original one. The other despawnde after the battle. Do I have to kill the second one too or what?

Last edited:
Ok, now that's TOO MUCH. I killed DoG in revengeance AGAIN. This time I even got the healing potions from him. But no treasure bag. Again. Do you have to also kill the second DoG? Or what? I don't understand... It also didn't tick it on the boss checklist... And it's not fun to kill him again and again... Also I didin't get the Murasama and there are no special drops from the events (pumpkin/frost moon) In revengeance DoG spawns another DoG at 300k health. I only killed the first original one. The other despawnde after the battle. Do I have to kill the second one too or what?
DoG is a puzzle boss in revengeance. Get the first one down to 300k and the 2nd one down to 250, WITHOUT killing the 1st one.

Hi, can you make a 'hit' sound and particle for the True Paladins hammer, Much like the paladins hammer? Instead of it kind of just looking like it's vanishing when hitting something.

Back
Top Bottom