tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Alright, running into another problem, sorry about this. So, I went to backup the world, only to find that tModLoader characters and worlds seem to be separate. can someone help me locate them?
\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Players
\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Worlds
Backup both .wld and .twld, .plr and .tplr files.

Is there any way to get the Arkhalis or Enchanted Sword without being extremely lucky?
Yes - you can craft it in Hardmode - if you have Recipe Browser, you should be able to find it.

And if you're wondering why it can only be crafted in Hardmode (since it's not a Hardmode weapon), the reason is that it's not intended to be used then - just crafted into the Ark of the Ancients.

Guys ever since the update i've been getting this error, can anyone help?

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Is it intentional that the silva armor makes you immune to water candle, banner effects, heart lantern and campfire effects? Because when I equip the whole armor all of the 'icons' suddenly disappear. I know one of the set bonuses is immunity to nearly all debuffs, but the effects above are not really debuffs. Is that intentional or a bug? Also it's VERY useful that it makes you immune to irridiated.

at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
EnemyMods is prefixes for enemies. Not calamity.

Yeah. It would definitely appear as though RNG is displeased with you.
I actually covered this on the discord. I'll repost here.
Screenshot_86.png

i have a solution i have the same issue aswell, and i made it work here's the steps.

Disable all -> reload mods -> Enable calamity -> reload mods -> ENABLE ALL -> reload mods.

for some reason Calamity have to be loaded first and then everything else and it will work. If it still doesn't , just redo the manip, since this can get pretty annoying to do, remember to disable all mods before quitting terraria , it will save a little bit of time. Hopefully this can get fixed soonish...

Not related to calamity you say ? why does it give an error then. there has to be a conflict if it's showing that. and if calamity is loaded first there isn't one.

Having a problem with expert DoG (not reveangeance). I've beaten him quite a few times, both with my friend and in single player, without issues. Recently, both in multi and singleplayer, he is despawning on me randomly. A few times, he was very far away from me, but most recently its been really close to my player, effectively on my screen when he despawned. And he is really despawned, the music stops, the background clears, the boss healthbar (from the "just another boss health bar" mod) dissapears, and he is nowhere to be found on the map. I remember reading a while ago that he was programmed to never despawn, so I am not sure what is happening. If it is just a bug, hope it is fixed soon. Anyone have any idea? Thanks.

i have a solution i have the same issue aswell, and i made it work here's the steps.

Disable all -> reload mods -> Enable calamity -> reload mods -> ENABLE ALL -> reload mods.

for some reason Calamity have to be loaded first and then everything else and it will work. If it still doesn't , just redo the manip, since this can get pretty annoying to do, remember to disable all mods before quitting terraria , it will save a little bit of time. Hopefully this can get fixed soonish...

Not related to calamity you say ? why does it give an error then. there has to be a conflict if it's showing that. and if calamity is loaded first there isn't one.
it is related to calamity in some way, but enemy mods is the cause of the bug

Could you please tweak the Clock Gatlignum and the Ataxia Armor, they are both too strong imho

Suggestion:
I have no clue what the next update contains, but a new mode post-Moon Lord would be nice. Like tweaking all enemies (but Bosses) with x1.75 Defense, x2.5 Health and 2x Damage (rates just for example) to get the same effect like switching from pre-hardmode bashing every enemy into hardmode where everything kills you in two hits ;)

Like a Super- or Ultramode

Yes, they'll do that, and then you'll be sorry you asked for it.. :(

i think once you get them low you kill them both because it takes about 20 seconds to spawn another (don't quote me on that)

You have to kill both of them in quick succession. God forbid ANOTHER DoG should spawn.

If you want a challenge, try killing them simultaneously! That'll do the trick for sure!

Is it intentional that the silva armor makes you immune to water candle, banner effects, heart lantern and campfire effects? Because when I equip the whole armor all of the 'icons' suddenly disappear. I know one of the set bonuses is immunity to nearly all debuffs, but the effects above are not really debuffs. Is that intentional or a bug? Also it's VERY useful that it makes you immune to irridiated.

I asked about this earlier and it has been confirmed that this is NOT intended behaviour for another DoG to spawn if you didn't kill them both fast enough. If this is actually happening to you, then it's probably a bug, possibly caused by a mod conflict or something.

On the topic of DoG, I have finally accepted defeat. Revengeance DoG is just too much for me. :(

EDIT: Also looks like Calamity mod is pretty much incompatible with Terraria Leveled because the bonuses that you can get from that mod trigger Yharon's invincibility.

Last edited:
So, uhm, after using the Celestial Onion nothing happened. I looked up on what it does and it gives a seventh accessory slot to use apparently, but I still only have six. Went and beat Moon Lord again, but I can't use it. I think I just got robbed an accessory slot, lol

So, uhm, after using the Celestial Onion nothing happened. I looked up on what it does and it gives a seventh accessory slot to use apparently, but I still only have six. Went and beat Moon Lord again, but I can't use it. I think I just got robbed an accessory slot, lol
do you have the minimap on, that can cause the seventh slot to dissappear, the accessories+ mod also breaks the seventh slot.

@MountainDrew Pwnage Hammer is way OP, does slightly less damage then Paladin's Hammer, has auto-swing, and can be crafted earlier.
Phoenix Blade should either not inflict daybroken, or should take Cores of Cinder instead of essence. (Or maybe decrease size?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom