tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
@MountainDrew Pwnage Hammer is way OP, does slightly less damage then Paladin's Hammer, has auto-swing, and can be crafted earlier.
Phoenix Blade should either not inflict daybroken, or should take Cores of Cinder instead of essence. (Or maybe decrease size?)
auto swing isn't really something that makes a weapon more or less powerful, unless its something like the gatligator, but ye, damage and all

I'm trying to collect every weapon for the Exoblade, I already crafted every weapon besides the Celestial Claymore. I have no clue where to find it and it also says nothing on the wiki about it. It's not craftable either.
Does anyone know how to get it?

I'm trying to collect every weapon for the Exoblade, I already crafted every weapon besides the Celestial Claymore. I have no clue where to find it and it also says nothing on the wiki about it. It's not craftable either.
The green-and-orange sword that looks like a double helix? It a has around a 25% chance to drop from Biome Mimics.

Should we put in the information with the sprites, or should we leave that up to you?
And if we give you the info, will you tweak it to match the mod? Sorry , kinda a stupid question.
[doublepost=1500338084,1500337764][/doublepost]
Cool, maybe we could get our own yharim set to go with the ultisword. Could also work for modded adventure maps(Or sprites for a Yharim boss battle, with a similar size to the lunatic cultist).
[doublepost=1500338161][/doublepost]
Darn double post!
Woah, whats with the super late reply to MountainDrew's post on page 3?! WE ARE ON PAGE 528!
[doublepost=1500729115][/doublepost]
Seeing as how the DOG keeps getting a sprite change it would be cool to make a bunch of designs for it and have some kind of voting thing for the community to vote for their favourite design for the DOG, just an idea
[doublepost=1500348954,1500348885][/doublepost]And also what are the profane crags
No dude that was a super late reply and that thing that mountaindrew said was about a year ago on page 3

Woah, whats with the super late reply to MountainDrew's post on page 3?! WE ARE ON PAGE 528!
[doublepost=1500729115][/doublepost]
No dude that was a super late reply and that thing that mountaindrew said was about a year ago on page 3
um... buddy, this is page 534, not 528...

x9RtDZk.png

The wiki does display where you get it from.

"whats better than fighting the scourge on expert? Fighting 3 at once!"

so i restarted on a world where i didnt accidentally activate revengance mode...(I havent deleted the world, and i will go back to it... some day)

That's not a bug. I stated that if you don't get both DoGs down to low health then you WILL be stuck in a loop. It barely lags my game at all. The loot drops from the head which is usually really easy to spot with endgame items that allow you to see treasures through walls. I'm not changing it.

I've also stated that him despawning is a conflict with some OTHER mod. It is NOT an issue with this one. I'm starting to get really infuriated by this accusation that it's my problem.

It's also revengeance which is a mode I made for myself. It's as hard as I want it to be.

Again, this is an issue with some other mod.

I remember someone mentioning that it was an issue with the imkSushi and MaxStack+ mods. @Uncle Danny can you confirm this? Since DoG has NEVER despawned on me or @MineCat with only Calamity enabled.

I know the infinite worms isn't a bug, but to me it just seems a little unfair even by the mod's standards. Also, the streamer I was watching didn't have any other mods installed, and the reason it would lag is because the worm would randomly go to a really far away part of the map. After he killed his worm, it straight up didn't drop anything and the surface was even triple checked block-for-block. Nobody's attacking you here, just voicing opinions and telling you what's going on.

I know you're not attacking me, but that's just how I usually respond to things. I am a very angry person at heart :p

I need help. My friend and I are trying to play this together, but I cannot use multiplayer for the life of me. He can. I get this 'lost connection' if i try to join, and get this message when i try to host:
---------------------------
Terraria: Error
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified

at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)

at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()

at Terraria.Social.Steam.NetClientSocialModule.LaunchLocalServer(Process process, ServerMode mode)

at Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)

at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)

at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)

at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)

at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
OK

Help please!

Is it intentional that the silva armor makes you immune to water candle, banner effects, heart lantern and campfire effects? Because when I equip the whole armor all of the 'icons' suddenly disappear. I know one of the set bonuses is immunity to nearly all debuffs, but the effects above are not really debuffs. Is that intentional or a bug? Also it's VERY useful that it makes you immune to irridiated.

I can't believe those armors do that. I'll fix it for certain in the 1.2 update. The armors only check for debuffs.

I know the infinite worms isn't a bug, but to me it just seems a little unfair even by the mod's standards.

To be honest, I found it OK when you could kill either DoG in the previous to last version of the fight. You had to fight two at once the entire time, but to be honest, I think that makes it a tiny bit easier because you can get into a good rhythm right from the start.

In the current version, it gets really chaotic when the second worm spawns and it's so hard to tell them apart in time. Granted, I have strabismus and that makes it challenging enough just to focus on the screen, so maybe my opinion shouldn't be taken too seriously. This makes the Yharon fight extremely difficult for me as well. :( Just can't react in time to what I see.

Either way, at least in the current version, I'm pretty much unable to beat DoG legitimately in revengeance so I guess I won't be using that mode anymore, which makes me somewhat sad.

Back
Top Bottom