tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
We may be back but I want to make something clear. If it becomes as bad as it was before I will not be saying anything. I will zip my lips and just let the mods handle it as I made clear to Tunnel King.

I will also only be posting spoilers and updating the thread as usual. If I do anything out of the ordinary please yell at me or something, thank you.

We may be back but I want to make something clear. If it becomes as bad as it was before I will not be saying anything. I will zip my lips and just let the mods handle it as I made clear to Tunnel King.

I will also only be posting spoilers and updating the thread as usual. If I do anything out of the ordinary please yell at me or something, thank you.
Roger roger.
Calamity banners when :^)? ~~Pls dont hurt me drew~~
You mean like this one?
LoGHc3c.png

Or maybe... this one?
Halt! For the hour of the hammer is upon us!
Viefpnp.png

(Looks at Update Progress)
Reaction: HOW COULD YOU FORGET SOMETHING YOU ALREADY DID 2 TO 3 WEEKS AGO!? Atleast you aren't always forgetting :red: you are supposed to remember unlike me :p

(Looks at Update Progress)
Reaction: HOW COULD YOU FORGET SOMETHING YOU ALREADY DID 2 TO 3 WEEKS AGO!? Atleast you aren't always forgetting :red: you are supposed to remember unlike me :p
He'll change that later. There's too many changes to make to update it all now. Best to do it little by little, right?

He'll change that later. There's too many changes to make to update it all now. Best to do it little by little, right?
I was referring to the fact that MountainDrew typed something that would confuse people. Also was referring to my own memory span. Come to think of it I need help with that. Also great update MountainDrew! May I suggest adding another boss to early hardmode? I don't know why but I feel like Cryogen is more of a Mid Hardmode boss.

Last edited:
I left a suggestion in discord of adding in a Rare Pearl of Enthrallment into the mod, that allowed the summon of the original Siren Waifu.

I would like to hear if this is an acceptable addition to the mod.

MountainDrew has asked that the thread be re-opened to serve the fans of Calamity Mod. It is done, with the following reminders:
  • All parts of the Forum Rules and Culture must be observed by all who post here. No exceptions made.
  • If you feel that some people are not following the rules, Report and MOVE ON. That means: after reporting something or someone, you leave it for the Forum Staff to resolve, and stay out of it from that point on. This applies to the mod developers and contributors as well.
  • The Forum Staff are the sole moderators of this thread.
  • If you do not agree with the above and do not wish to comply with these terms, then it's probably best that you refrain from participating in the discussion at all.
If you stick to the thread topic and post with civility, maturity and respect for others, then there should be no issues.
let's hope for the best...

Back
Top Bottom