tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
So before update everything was ok... The update came and nerf are applied ( downloaded from tmod) and now the Yharon has too much speed when charging and calamitas spawns but does not move and immune to everything. She still shoots projectiled and has contact damage. Why would this happen? Because of tmod's 40mb limit ?

@MountainDrew would it be presumptuous of me to suggest that slime rains change to have the slime god spawn hard mode and the astrageldon slime to spawn post moon lord? just merely making a suggestion that i feel would increase the challenge of the slime rains a bit.

Oh god, as if Revengance Moon Lord wasn't hard enough already, he got buffed even more recently :nursecrying: (Managing about 15 true eyes of cthulhu is really fun)

Isn't this update a bit strange ?
DoG and Calamitas become easier and bumblebird and yharon spawns other bumblebirds?
I mean you can basically cheese supreme calamitas and bullet hell is doable. And DoG is basically vulnarable to some kind of minions. Strange update tbh.

Still better than super ultra fast charging yharons(just like that "wing slot" final upgraded soul of fargos) and "I don't :red:ing care about map limits" DoGs

So iv'e been trying to farm out DoG for cosmilite bars and ive run into two issues. The first is that my top speed (127 mph with elysian tracers) wont maintain. I will try to run along my platforms and I will gain speed with my Elysian Aegis dash, but I will slow down to about 60-70 mph shortly after. And as you can assume, this is very frustrating. And Two. I don't think this is on purpose, but it could be. After I updated to the most recent patch, a white lazer (like the ones he shoots from his body) will periodically spawn behind me and move towards me. It forces me to dodge these and ruin my pattern (which is hard with having low speed due to the issue above). Now this only recently started happening, and I dont know why. When I first fought DoG he only took me about 5 or 6 tries before I killed him. But I havent killed him since. Is the slow a new debuff I dont know about? Are the white lazers a new change? Seeing as I need Cosmilite bars to create boss summoners, I have essentially hit a brick wall that blocks my progression since I cant obtain any. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
HI. Found a bug of sorts with providence. When I died he didn't despawn and kept on coming back to me. My spawn was close by however. I doubt this is intentional, so please get it fixed, opens up a cheese route.

HI. Found a bug of sorts with providence. When I died he didn't despawn and kept on coming back to me. My spawn was close by however. I doubt this is intentional, so please get it fixed, opens up a cheese route.
Similar case for me, my spawn was father away. When I respawned he would be alive but then despawn shortly after. If your spawn is closer I would think that you had time to re-enter the fight.

Hey, maybe nobody ever tested them in combination, or maybe it was something on my part, but with no buffs, the Seraph Tracers, and the Burden Breaker, I got up to 2500+ MPH. I guess the top speed before the game stops you depends on what boots you're wearing, because I had Angel Treads on before and the cap was the listed 1000-ish MPH.

Hey I have a suggestion for a powerful new weapon I think there should be a weapon that combines the seven legendary weapons and create a new strong one but since it has differing classes it should have an option to switch to a different mode depending on the class giving certain buffs to the person through their accessories if they have an accessory supporting that mode type it will give buffs but if it's on the mode type that does not help with those buffs the accessories give you then the accessories buffs towards that weapon type do nothing also to make sure one does not accidentally switch weapon modes during a battle a certain key should switch the weapon type or some kind of thing one will not accidentally do such as left clicking that is not a good way of switching modes anyway this is just a concept and if u don't use it that's understandable and fine but if u DID use it in glad to know my idea help the progress of the mod, also one more thing with the different modes there should be damage differences. I didn't actually write this

Hey I have a suggestion for a powerful new weapon I think there should be a weapon that combines the seven legendary weapons and create a new strong one but since it has differing classes it should have an option to switch to a different mode depending on the class giving certain buffs to the person through their accessories if they have an accessory supporting that mode type it will give buffs but if it's on the mode type that does not help with those buffs the accessories give you then the accessories buffs towards that weapon type do nothing also to make sure one does not accidentally switch weapon modes during a battle a certain key should switch the weapon type or some kind of thing one will not accidentally do such as left clicking that is not a good way of switching modes anyway this is just a concept and if u don't use it that's understandable and fine but if u DID use it in glad to know my idea help the progress of the mod, also one more thing with the different modes there should be damage differences. I didn't actually write this
Sounds really hot, can't wait for this to be added. Seriously though who wrote this I need to know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom