tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Well, I am no game designer- the stuff boggles my mind, in fact- but IMO, I don't think it's a good idea to have a drop-that is only a chance drop- from an enemy/miniboss most people might never see be part of such a prominent accessory. (Eye of The Storm, Cloud elemental, Heart of The Elements, for the respective pronous) Maybe have there be some guaranteed way to get the C.E. to spawn, or maybe just increase her chances of spawning?

Well, I am no game designer- the stuff boggles my mind, in fact- but IMO, I don't think it's a good idea to have a drop-that is only a chance drop- from an enemy/miniboss most people might never see be part of such a prominent accessory. (Eye of The Storm, Cloud elemental, Heart of The Elements, for the respective pronous) Maybe have there be some guaranteed way to get the C.E. to spawn, or maybe just increase her chances of spawning?
she's actually kinda common if you're ever in the sky when its raining not to mention its roughly a 1/4 drop chance. For a powerful accessory that's fine.

I was thinking after seeing the New Supreme Calamitas fight. After you eventually put Yharim Into the game and we defeat him. Going back and fighting Supreme Calamitas to the point where she gives up at the end we can do something like toss cleansing powder or a something of the like dropped of Yharim that releases her and turns her back human where she can then be a new NPC. That sells the essence she would normally drop among other things.

Quick question would appreciate it if someone would answer.

Does this mod work with other mods like the Thorium mod and Spirit mod? Could I use all of these mods at the same time?

you could make one more boss after Supreme Calamitas. Yhirim, the owner of Yharon the dragon. I'm just bring this up because he supposedly (if you read all the lore on the wiki) cursed/created Supreme Calamitas.

you could make one more boss after Supreme Calamitas. Yhirim, the owner of Yharon the dragon. I'm just bring this up because he supposedly (if you read all the lore on the wiki) cursed/created Supreme Calamitas.
gee thats actually a really good idea, maybe we should do that :^))))))))))).

That new DOG fanart is pretty awesome! :)

Also, to answer the suggestion of this guy up there - Yharim is supposed to be the final boss in Calamity Mod, however, I don't think that we will see him that soon, since there are still other bosses planned.

I have a question about the Astrum Deus boss. When I fought just a few minutes ago. There were approximately 9 of them, each with 32k HP. Was this boss changed? BTW, I am in revengeance mode. Thanks in advance.

I have a question about the Astrum Deus boss. When I fought just a few minutes ago. There were approximately 9 of them, each with 32k HP. Was this boss changed? BTW, I am in revengeance mode. Thanks in advance.
yes it was changed, it does a couple other wacky things too.

Back
Top Bottom