tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
The Revengance Mode is supposed to be unnatural hard. It should challenge the player to his limits.

Not everything is totally easy. xD

The "Voltaic Climax" has the same sprite as the "Gamma Burst" from the Cosmic Arsenal mod. Might want to have that looked into.

The "Voltaic Climax" has the same sprite as the "Gamma Burst" from the Cosmic Arsenal mod. Might want to have that looked into.
Because cosmic arsenal stole it, it is changed however.
Cosmic Arsenal main dev is in developer chat, and stole it from there.

Bring back the Music Box! Just because some people don't like it doesn't mean it should ruin it for everyone. Some people love the music box. Not to mention the talented people who made the music in the first place. Its amazing! If you don't like the music then fine i get that but don't force people to now have it.

Amm sorry, how can i kill Storm weaver?
If you hit body you deals 1 damage, and if you will hit the head dmage is 0.
I really dissapointed about rebalancing...:(

Bring back the Music Box! Just because some people don't like it doesn't mean it should ruin it for everyone. Some people love the music box. Not to mention the talented people who made the music in the first place. Its amazing! If you don't like the music then fine i get that but don't force people to now have it.
There planning to add it soon in the future so plz be patient, I know that I saw a lot of people want music but DM DOKURO want to plan to do some more tracks before they will start to added soon.

Is it me, or is the Calamity Mod not working? It has disabled itself and when I try to enable it and reload, it says:
upload_2017-10-9_17-3-42.png

What can I do to fix this?

So uh, not sure if this is a bug, but I'll put it here anyways. (Unless its already been fixed, I may be running an earlier version)
The Slime God is completely invulnerable. Like, I don't mean before the other slimes are killed, even after the fact.
zBX1y2k.png

This is the third time I've attempted to fight him, and this seems to keep happening. If its fixed already, Sweet, this post was useless.
But if not, just a little heads up. ~:D

A friend and I are playing Rev Expert coop. Were now post devourer a couple hours before this post. We updated to the new version of Calamity that came and now the weps from DoG are at 1/6 or so thier previous damage ( Obliterator was over 600 and is now 120) and ALL of his magic weapons are about the same. We are confused!
Please help!

Is that all? Since all of his spells are lower now, ranging from moonlord to now post DoG, we thought some sort of bug. Thanks for the response.

Amm sorry, how can i kill Storm weaver?
If you hit body you deals 1 damage, and if you will hit the head dmage is 0.
I really dissapointed about rebalancing...:(
you are aware worms have 3 parts (head, body, tail), and it's related to DoG. perhaps if the first 2 don't work maybe the last one will :naughty:

Has anyone noticed that bosses take double the damage that appears? Triple if it's a Crit.
I have tried this without any mods besides this one and Hero's Mod.

Back
Top Bottom