tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Hello, so I fought the Leviathan before Plantera and a weird item dropped called 'The Ocean'. It's tooltip said something about great disaster if used, though the item doesn't do anything.

I die to supreme calamites brimstone fire things in the beginning as soon as I get hit twice I instant die no matter the health
[doublepost=1508096284,1508096234][/doublepost]You got hit too many times. Get doused on

Zachlina can you help me Supreme calamity keeps one shoting me when I have more than 16000 health every time I touch those brimstone flames I die immediately
[doublepost=1508099973,1508099800][/doublepost]can u help

I die to supreme calamites brimstone fire things in the beginning as soon as I get hit twice I instant die no matter the health
[doublepost=1508096284,1508096234][/doublepost]You got hit too many times. Get doused on
same, don't know why, or what changed with the update, but it's pretty impossible to kill him without godmode (the hero's gamemode don't work on him, but sheet cheat does...) and now he give 40 essences...
I have more than 16000 health
16000 ? how you do that ? o_O

Please tell me that its something wrong with this boss?
I can't remember it being this hard >.< i killed it in the beginning with 100hp and some nades

Please tell me that its something wrong with this boss?
I can't remember it being this hard >.< i killed it in the beginning with 100hp and some nades

by bug I'm assuming you mean the difficulty or something (unless you're referring to the 3 worms which is part of its revengeance traits). Usually if one strategy isn't working you try another instead of trying the same thing that isn't even working. Have you tried not cheesing it with the slime mount and using a bunch of piercing projectiles?
edit: Grenades obliterate any earlygame worm enemy pretty much so that could also be a factor

yeh im playing on revengeance so thats ok. i usually kill it but when i recorded i died :D
but this is one of the first bosses, i can't remember it taking over 200 hp in one hit the first time.
im stuck on slime god so i figured i just go back and kill some of the earlier bosses to get all the different loot i don't have.

edit: just found this:
  • The Desert Scourge becomes longer and faster in addition to the buffs to his stats after Skeletron is killed.
guess that explains it.

I think that the legendary weapons should be buffed again, because when i got them i cant even beat their respective bosses with them. (Because they are in revengance). At least make hem a little bit stronger, or maybe strong enough to beat the bosses in which you are.

I think that the legendary weapons should be buffed again, because when i got them i cant even beat their respective bosses with them. (Because they are in revengance). At least make hem a little bit stronger, or maybe strong enough to beat the bosses in which you are.
yeah, i agree, before they were too powerful, but now... they are just toys for some people.

What mods area you using?

Sorry for the late reply, work kept me busy. The mods I'm using are:
AlchemistNPC v4.8
Antisocial v1.0.1
Calamity Mod v1.2.2.3
Extra Spawn Item v1.0.1
Fast Start v0.5
Helpful NPCs (Miner, Botanist & More) v0.1.2
Infinite Wormholes v1.0
Instant Respawn v1.0
Loot Bags v0.11.1
Magic Storage v0.4.2
MaxStackPlus v3.2
More Chest Loot v0.6
OmniSwing v1.9.1
Pickup Range Plus v0.1
Recipe Browser v0.4.0.3
Wing Slot v1.2.9
Yet Another Boss Health Bar v1.2.1

I haven't had issues with any other boss drops, and I hadn't gotten to revengeance mode DoG before the v1.2.2.3 update. I just logged in and saw it has an update to 1.2.2.4 so I'll try beating him again after updating and see if it changes.

Edit: Rod of Discord again, even after updating to 1.2.2.4
I haven't had issues with boss drops all playthrough except for DoG. Every other boss's drops have been normal.

Last edited:
Zachlina can you help me Supreme calamity keeps one shoting me when I have more than 16000 health every time I touch those brimstone flames I die immediately
[doublepost=1508099973,1508099800][/doublepost]can u help
Stop doubleposting, just edit your message.

Stop doubleposting, just edit your message.
@Zachalina, it is much preferred if you let the forum staff take care of correcting members. It's one thing to offer friendly, helpful tips and advice to members that may not know about the edit feature, and it's another when you take on an authority tone and tell people what to do. If you have questions, please feel free to PM me.

@Joshthebossxxl, we try to keep double posting at a minimum here. If no one has posted after you, please click on the Edit button to add more to your original post instead of sending through another post. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom