tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
excuse but
1-I dont play multiplayer because I know that calamity mod dont work very well on multiplayer,
1.1- also didnt Drew stated in the past that hes not gonna bother to make calamity bug/glitch free on multiplayer.
2-Why I would lie if that happen to me unless you didnt read the post of The Epic Gamer.
3-I dont think I would have an incompatible mod from my mod pack because this dosent happen again after that on different worlds and characters.
excuse but
i said "he" meaning i wasn't talking to you

Really calamity devs? do you want every user have an heart attack after updating the mod have the "marvellous" entrance of DoG after a few seconds into the game even on pre-hardmode....... if this is your halloween prank you did great, but also that means that I dont need to play fair too.
I can confirm this just happened to me as well. I just joined into my single player map and he came out of nowhere and smashed me and some of my npcs to bloody pieces.

Could somebody please get me this Plaguebringer Goliath sprite? The one in this video? I'm feeling the urge to make a banner with it.

Speaking of banners!
io5TZly.png

The Legendary Bannermaster strikes again! With an update for the Caustic Blood Banner!
Which one? The upright sprite isn't quite finished yet, but the side one is finished.

it's common knowledge for the most part in the discord but I'll say it here also, there will only be 2 more bosses added to calamity, one of which being Yharim and the other being a secret.
Cool. The mod started getting too big, i think the developers should make another mod if they want to add extra content, this much content in only one mod doesn't really seem good to me.

Cool. The mod started getting too big, i think the developers should make another mod if they want to add extra content, this much content in only one mod doesn't really seem good to me.
They totally should. I’m actually quite intrigued to see what the devs will do after they “finish” Calamity. Will they make a new mod together, or will they all split up and make a bunch?

Since there are only two bosses left to create - which will be the first? Yharim or the secret boss?
probably yharim, he has more animations/spritework done. You never know though we might just start working on the other at some random point, we don't really have a schedule for these things.
[doublepost=1508535004,1508534970][/doublepost]
That happened to me, too.
do you have any other accessory boosting consumables used already? for whatever reason you can only have 7 slots.

probably yharim, he has more animations/spritework done. You never know though we might just start working on the other at some random point, we don't really have a schedule for these things.
[doublepost=1508535004,1508534970][/doublepost]
do you have any other accessory boosting consumables used already? for whatever reason you can only have 7 slots.
Well, the demon heart only.

Is Supreme Calamitas immune to cheat sheet? I tried using the butcher option on her and she took 0 damage. Is this meant to happen?

Does the revengence mode affect other mods like thorium mod and spirit mod?
And how does Yorai's Dual Weilding mod affect weapons in calamity with right click ability? cuz i wanna play a big modpack with calamity...

Does the revengence mode affect other mods like thorium mod and spirit mod?
And how does Yorai's Dual Weilding mod affect weapons in calamity with right click ability? cuz i wanna play a big modpack with calamity...
1) no
2) it works fine with the dual wield

Back
Top Bottom