tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I am having the exact same issue as Xiaolin2. My music will shoot straight to 0% and not go back up.
I checked C:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\Cache and in this folder is supposed to be the music... But only is "CalamityMod_Sounds_Music_CaveStoryBossBattle_1.1.7.971", what is the "raw" version of devourer of gods theme, and don't appears in-game... Why the other songs aren't there?

New and improved list of features for 1.2.3 that comes out on the 15th:
Code:
1 - Made Yharon's second phase slower so it's easier to understand what the hell he's doing. 
2 - Made DoG slower in both phase 1 and 2. 
3 - Made DoG cut the player's X velocity while he's active. 
4 - Made DoG's segments in phase 2 change color depending on how much damage they've taken.  This indicates that the segment is no longer taking nearly as much damage. 
5 - Made DoT/"Another Worm Boss" slower. 
6 - Made Warped debuff only affect the player's Y velocity. 
7 - Made Extreme Gravity debuff cuts flight time by 75% instead of 66%. 
8 - Made Providence operate on a pattern rather than being random.  For example, she always uses her attacks in a pattern now so that she can't spam the stupid cocoon attacks. 
9 - Made Providence inflict the Icarus' Foley debuff for longer. 
10 - DoG's first phase no longer drops the Rod of Discord. 
11 - Made DoG's second phase laser walls have gaps/holes in them to dodge through. 
12 - Reduced the amount of stress Supreme Calamitas inflicts (30 to 15). 
13 - Reduced the amount of stress DoG inflicts (30 to 15). 
14 - Increased the amount of stress Yharon inflicts (12 to 15). 
15 - New Tarratomere, Siren's Song, Daylight, Moonlight, and Cosmolight sprites. 
16 - Made Pumpking, Ice Queen, and Mothron immune to the Exo Freeze debuffs. 
17 - Made the Arm's Dealer, Dryad, and Merchant sell their special world evil items (Musket if you have Crimson, Panic Necklace if you have Corruption, etc.) when it's not a Blood Moon. 
18 - Made SCal's attack phases (the non-bullet hell ones) operate on a pattern like Providence.  It may seem random but there is indeed a pattern now. 
19 - Boosted the damage of Providence's projectiles. 
20 - Providence's molten globs now sit on platforms. 
21 - Increased Blood Orb drop rate both with the Bloodflare armor and without. 
22 - Made Storm Weaver Probes less annoying.
23 - Buffed Signus' attack patterns and ferocity.  He uses different fireballs when at half HP and does his flames from the sky attack sooner. 
24 - Adjustments made to Alpha Ray and Genisis damage. 
25 - Heart of the Elements minion damage adjusted. 
26 - Added Celestus, Fabsol, Squishy Bean, and Statis' Belt of Curses. 
27 - Added new sprites for the upgraded mana stars. 
28 - Made several adjustments to Polterghast.  Made his projectiles bounce less but do more damage.  Made all of his attacks use the same cooldown slots (before you could get hit by multiple attacks at once).  Boosted his contact damage.  Made the little ghost dudes in his final phase rotate slower.  Boosted his HP. 
29 - Reduced Lifehunt Scythe projectile pierce from 5 to 3. 
30 - Reduced DoG projectile damage values. 
31 - Reduced DoG second phase HP. 
32 - DoG disables mounts. 
33 - Using the Rod of Discord during the DoG battle will cause your life to erode over time. 
34 - Lowered the life and damage scaling of the Post-DoG Frost Moon. 
35 - Added new DoG Phase 2 theme. 
36 - Yharon's phase 2 fireballs now explode earlier. 
37 - New Bumblebirb weapon sprites and elemental weapon sprites. 
38 - Purge Guzzler laser piercing reduced from infinite to 3. 
39 - Reduced the stars created by holy arrows damage by 75% on revengeance. 
40 - Reduced Profaned Energy spawn rate because they're annoying as :red:. 
41 - Reduced the damage of the split Terra Arrows and the meteors spawned from Elysian Arrows. 
42 - DoG disables teleporters but not the magic mirrors. 
43 - Made dust spawned from Seraph Tracers/Elysian Tracers less erratic.  It looks better now. 
44 - Added new very powerful debuff to demonshade instead of shadowflame that is inflicted by all classes.
45 - Fixed Elemental Quiver making certain ranged weapons buggy when fired (Phantasm, Vortex Beater, etc.). 
46 - Nerfed Photoviscerator base damage. 
47 - Reduced Daemon's Flame arrow pierce from infinite to 5. 
48 - Various new sprites (brimlance, harvest staff, blood orb, reaver items, absorber and ampoule ingredients). 
49 - Added Core of the Blood God. 
50 - Modified Yharon to make him feel more fair.  Changed how his tornadoes work.  Changed the amount of time his fireballs linger for.  Made his fireballs in phase 2 explode into a pattern of fireballs instead of randomly.  Gave him more HP.  Made him spawn less Birbs in phase 2.  Made him stay invincible for less time in phase 2. 
51 - Reduced naturally spawning Plaguebringer HP. 
52 - Dryad now sells the Pumpkin Moon Medallion after Pumpking is dead and the Naughty Present after Ice Queen is dead.  The Witch Doctor now sells the Solar Tablet after the Golem is dead. 
53 - Added message for the Death item to know when it's active or not. 
54 - Fixed some issues with SCal's feature of despawning enemies that aren't part of her fight. 
55 - Made Yharon's Flarenadoes and Infernadoes not do any damage for the first few seconds they are active.  This is to prevent players from being hit instantly if a tornado spawns on them. 
56 - Made Yharon's birbs slower but do more damage. 
57 - Boosted Yharon's physical damage and projectile damage. 
58 - Yharon drops more Soul Fragments when killed. 
59 - DoG's head does absurdly high damage on revengeance mode. 
60 - Yharon now spawns a new enemy in phase 2. 
61 - Made Yharim's Stimulants, Fabsol's Vodka, Titan Scale Potion, Calamitas' Brew, Potion of Omniscience, Zerg Potion, and Cadance Potion craftable with Blood Orbs. 
62 - Made infinite versions of Providence and Polterghast summon items. 
63 - Yharon disables mounts in phase 2. 
64 - Made two of Providence's attacks more intense.
65 - Toggling the visibility of the Asgard's Valor, Asgardian Aegis, or Elysian Aegis enables/disables the dash mechanic. 
66 - Reworked a lot of Yharon's AI. 
67 - Simply holding the portal gun no longer works as planned when fighting DoG and Yharon. 
68 - Added Celestial Tracers. 
69 - Made a List of debuffs that Silva and Auric Tesla make the player immune to instead of checking every buff every time. 
70 - Made a List with a lambda function for projectiles that Elemental Quiver does not affect. 
71 - Made Yharon's arena tornadoes spawn more in line with the player's position. 
72 - SCal now generates a box of blocks that indicate her arena's size based on the player's center instead of using tornadoes. 
73 - Improved efficiency of code in Global NPC, Global Projectile, and the Player class in certain areas.
74 - Gave Siren's Song and Leviatitan a hold offset.

New and improved list of features for 1.2.3 that comes out on the 15th:
Code:
1 - Made Yharon's second phase slower so it's easier to understand what the hell he's doing.
2 - Made DoG slower in both phase 1 and 2.
3 - Made DoG cut the player's X velocity while he's active.
4 - Made DoG's segments in phase 2 change color depending on how much damage they've taken.  This indicates that the segment is no longer taking nearly as much damage.
5 - Made DoT/"Another Worm Boss" slower.
6 - Made Warped debuff only affect the player's Y velocity.
7 - Made Extreme Gravity debuff cuts flight time by 75% instead of 66%.
8 - Made Providence operate on a pattern rather than being random.  For example, she always uses her attacks in a pattern now so that she can't spam the stupid cocoon attacks.
9 - Made Providence inflict the Icarus' Foley debuff for longer.
10 - DoG's first phase no longer drops the Rod of Discord.
11 - Made DoG's second phase laser walls have gaps/holes in them to dodge through.
12 - Reduced the amount of stress Supreme Calamitas inflicts (30 to 15).
13 - Reduced the amount of stress DoG inflicts (30 to 15).
14 - Increased the amount of stress Yharon inflicts (12 to 15).
15 - New Tarratomere, Siren's Song, Daylight, Moonlight, and Cosmolight sprites.
16 - Made Pumpking, Ice Queen, and Mothron immune to the Exo Freeze debuffs.
17 - Made the Arm's Dealer, Dryad, and Merchant sell their special world evil items (Musket if you have Crimson, Panic Necklace if you have Corruption, etc.) when it's not a Blood Moon.
18 - Made SCal's attack phases (the non-bullet hell ones) operate on a pattern like Providence.  It may seem random but there is indeed a pattern now.
19 - Boosted the damage of Providence's projectiles.
20 - Providence's molten globs now sit on platforms.
21 - Increased Blood Orb drop rate both with the Bloodflare armor and without.
22 - Made Storm Weaver Probes less annoying.
23 - Buffed Signus' attack patterns and ferocity.  He uses different fireballs when at half HP and does his flames from the sky attack sooner.
24 - Adjustments made to Alpha Ray and Genisis damage.
25 - Heart of the Elements minion damage adjusted.
26 - Added Celestus, Fabsol, Squishy Bean, and Statis' Belt of Curses.
27 - Added new sprites for the upgraded mana stars.
28 - Made several adjustments to Polterghast.  Made his projectiles bounce less but do more damage.  Made all of his attacks use the same cooldown slots (before you could get hit by multiple attacks at once).  Boosted his contact damage.  Made the little ghost dudes in his final phase rotate slower.  Boosted his HP.
29 - Reduced Lifehunt Scythe projectile pierce from 5 to 3.
30 - Reduced DoG projectile damage values.
31 - Reduced DoG second phase HP.
32 - DoG disables mounts.
33 - Using the Rod of Discord during the DoG battle will cause your life to erode over time.
34 - Lowered the life and damage scaling of the Post-DoG Frost Moon.
35 - Added new DoG Phase 2 theme.
36 - Yharon's phase 2 fireballs now explode earlier.
37 - New Bumblebirb weapon sprites and elemental weapon sprites.
38 - Purge Guzzler laser piercing reduced from infinite to 3.
39 - Reduced the stars created by holy arrows damage by 75% on revengeance.
40 - Reduced Profaned Energy spawn rate because they're annoying as :red:.
41 - Reduced the damage of the split Terra Arrows and the meteors spawned from Elysian Arrows.
42 - DoG disables teleporters but not the magic mirrors.
43 - Made dust spawned from Seraph Tracers/Elysian Tracers less erratic.  It looks better now.
44 - Added new very powerful debuff to demonshade instead of shadowflame that is inflicted by all classes.
45 - Fixed Elemental Quiver making certain ranged weapons buggy when fired (Phantasm, Vortex Beater, etc.).
46 - Nerfed Photoviscerator base damage.
47 - Reduced Daemon's Flame arrow pierce from infinite to 5.
48 - Various new sprites (brimlance, harvest staff, blood orb, reaver items, absorber and ampoule ingredients).
49 - Added Core of the Blood God.
50 - Modified Yharon to make him feel more fair.  Changed how his tornadoes work.  Changed the amount of time his fireballs linger for.  Made his fireballs in phase 2 explode into a pattern of fireballs instead of randomly.  Gave him more HP.  Made him spawn less Birbs in phase 2.  Made him stay invincible for less time in phase 2.
51 - Reduced naturally spawning Plaguebringer HP.
52 - Dryad now sells the Pumpkin Moon Medallion after Pumpking is dead and the Naughty Present after Ice Queen is dead.  The Witch Doctor now sells the Solar Tablet after the Golem is dead.
53 - Added message for the Death item to know when it's active or not.
54 - Fixed some issues with SCal's feature of despawning enemies that aren't part of her fight.
55 - Made Yharon's Flarenadoes and Infernadoes not do any damage for the first few seconds they are active.  This is to prevent players from being hit instantly if a tornado spawns on them.
56 - Made Yharon's birbs slower but do more damage.
57 - Boosted Yharon's physical damage and projectile damage.
58 - Yharon drops more Soul Fragments when killed.
59 - DoG's head does absurdly high damage on revengeance mode.
60 - Yharon now spawns a new enemy in phase 2.
61 - Made Yharim's Stimulants, Fabsol's Vodka, Titan Scale Potion, Calamitas' Brew, Potion of Omniscience, Zerg Potion, and Cadance Potion craftable with Blood Orbs.
62 - Made infinite versions of Providence and Polterghast summon items.
63 - Yharon disables mounts in phase 2.
64 - Made two of Providence's attacks more intense.
65 - Toggling the visibility of the Asgard's Valor, Asgardian Aegis, or Elysian Aegis enables/disables the dash mechanic.
66 - Reworked a lot of Yharon's AI.
67 - Simply holding the portal gun no longer works as planned when fighting DoG and Yharon.
68 - Added Celestial Tracers.
69 - Made a List of debuffs that Silva and Auric Tesla make the player immune to instead of checking every buff every time.
70 - Made a List with a lambda function for projectiles that Elemental Quiver does not affect.
71 - Made Yharon's arena tornadoes spawn more in line with the player's position.
72 - SCal now generates a box of blocks that indicate her arena's size based on the player's center instead of using tornadoes.
73 - Improved efficiency of code in Global NPC, Global Projectile, and the Player class in certain areas.
74 - Gave Siren's Song and Leviatitan a hold offset.

Celestial Tracers? Post-SC boots or what?

So my friend came on to my world and switched it to revengeance mode without knowing what he was doing. I know it says it cant be switch back, but is there any way at all to switch It back? plz help.

I
So my friend came on to my world and switched it to revengeance mode without knowing what he was doing. I know it says it cant be switch back, but is there any way at all to switch It back? plz help.
Believe the add-on mod has an item that can do this

Hi all,

I'm trying to forge Cryonic ore into Verstaltite bars. I've included a screenshot showing >16 ore in my inventory, with my character standing next to a Titanium forge. However, the option to create Verstaltite bars doesn't appear (also indicated in the screenshot). This happens for the other person I'm playing with too.

I tried searching in the thread, but I couldn't find anything. I am using an older version of Calamity (1.1.7.864) because I saw some people mention problems with bosses despawning during multiplayer, and I'd rather have an old version than one with unplayable bosses (it's my understanding the the devs aren't interested in debugging multiplayer, and problems may persist, so I haven't bothered upgrading).

Any ideas would be great! Many thanks to all the contributors to this awesome mod.

Attachments

• terraria.png
    terraria.png
    649.4 KB · Views: 600
New version has been released. The MediaFire version has some last moment changes I couldn't fit into the mod browser one.

I'll post the full changelog tomorrow as it is pretty late at the moment.

It now needs a Broken Hero Sword instead of a True Night/Bloody Edge, I'll add it to the recipe list.
thank you tons!!
Not to get off topic, but real quick, what's that mod of yours that shows the base damage of a weapon alongside its actual damage?
dunno exactly. i have tremor, calamity, terraria leveled and unleveled installed. one of those i assume lol. probably leveled tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom