tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
The blame should not lie on the creator of the mod, it should lie on the parents allowing kids to get the mod in the first place. Change is not required if a parent is too lazy to see if the mod is appropriate. And really, this applies to the entire game of Terraria as well. PG stands for parental guidance, so maybe that hints at parents actually LOOKING at the game and seeing if it's appropriate for their child.
Indeed. Plus, it's not like Terraria doesn't have dirtier references; One of the Tax Collector's quotes says he tried to get the Dryad to pay him in favors.

The base game itself has things like the Blood Moon causing most female NPCs to be angry. No way a kid will know why that is. There's also items like Master Bait and Golden Shower. Those are just names to kids with no additional meanings. Then there's the Mourning Wood enemy. Such references are not even unique to Terraria. There's plenty of kid's cartoons with references to things that only older people will get.

Speaking of things in the code, from the list of names you can extract, there's a Thicc Waifu. I actually find that pretty funny.
plenty of kids play terraria, and outside of the america its PG
[doublepost=1517101992,1517101896][/doublepost]
no the worm boss the devourer of gods summons
EDIT: im okay with the lore itself, since most kids dont care about lore and thats not present in game (minus some minor references)
Oh, the name of the worm it summons. I don't think kids will even know what that word means. Sometimes parents forget that what they know isn't what kids always know. I had to go look it up myself since I never even heard of that term before.

The base game itself has things like the Blood Moon causing most female NPCs to be angry. No way a kid will know why that is. There's also items like Master Bait and Golden Shower. Those are just names to kids with no additional meanings. Then there's the Mourning Wood enemy. Such references are not even unique to Terraria. There's plenty of kid's cartoons with references to things that only older people will get.

Speaking of things in the code, from the list of names you can extract, there's a Thicc Waifu. I actually find that pretty funny.

Oh, the name of the worm it summons. I don't think kids will even know what that word means. Sometimes parents forget that what they know isn't what kids always know. I had to go look it up myself since I never even heard of that term before.
im okay with it being naughty, just be mroe discreet. also master bait was likely an accident

im okay with it being naughty, just be mroe discreet. also master bait was likely an accident
I don't think so, not with the other references in the game. They had to have known what it sounded like when actually read out loud.

I feel people are suddenly making a problem out of something that was fine before. There's a bunch of posts about this including my own. I'm actually surprised of all the things that could have been brought up, no one seems to have an issue with the waifus. On that note, I wonder if the Terraria Overhaul mod gotten any complaints for the higher amount of gore than the base game.

I don't think so, not with the other references in the game. They had to have known what it sounded like when actually read out loud.

I feel people are suddenly making a problem out of something that was fine before. There's a bunch of posts about this including my own. I'm actually surprised of all the things that could have been brought up, no one seems to have an issue with the waifus. On that note, I wonder if the Terraria Overhaul mod gotten any complaints for the higher amount of gore than the base game.
no one has an issue with the waifus cuz theyre all weebs cuz terraria did it too

Can someone please help me, because I can't kill leviathan and astrum deus in normal mode. No matter how hard I try I can't outrun the worm with probes around it and I can't outrun siren when she homes in on me after leviathan has spawned.

Also... I could use a bit of help with the Leviathan boss. I know it's supposed to be between Plantera and Golem, but I can never beat it until Post-ML. Any tips (I play Revengeance mode)?

[doublepost=1517269763,1517269542][/doublepost]
Indeed, Ohaxer, indeed....

Maybe one day we'll be able to purge this world of toxicity, too bad there's no clentaminator solution for that.

I swear......if i get that guy to make music for me ill keep his name secret so he does not need to deal with this toxicity

Last edited:
Lazinator seems a bit off i checkes on multiple enemies and every second lazer doesnt do any dmg. I dont know if its a bug or for balancing purposes

Any chance of making a boss-summoning item for Leviathan? It's such a nuisance while farming on the ocean floor. I either get killed by it (because I'm not paying attention) or my inventory gets filled with junk from its drops.

Any chance of making a boss-summoning item for Leviathan? It's such a nuisance while farming on the ocean floor. I either get killed by it (because I'm not paying attention) or my inventory gets filled with junk from its drops.
If you use Fargo's Mod, one of its NPCs sells a summoning item for the Leviathan after defeating her. Sure it's not quite the same thing as this mod itself having a summoning item, but it's a solution you can use now.

Back
Top Bottom