tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Draedon becomes a boss for sure, I guess. I kinda have the feeling that not Yharim, but Draedon is the main evil...

Also, the only tracks which aren't in the mod yet are:
Return to Slime - Slime God
Pest of the Cosmos - Astrum Deus
Left Alone - Brimstone Elemental
Raw, Unfiltered Calamity - Calamitas

I kinda wonder about Draedon a bit, and since he will become a boss... Yharim will probably be near him.

I wanna know more about the lore, we're still missing a moderate amount of boss lore, hopefully it comes soon, but we know what they say, right?

"You can't rush perfection"

Guys, can you tell me every change from the TML version to the mediafire one? I wanna know exactly before updating (also cause I'm post DoG Revengeance rn so idk if I should finish this playthough and start a new one with the newer version)

Guys, can you tell me every change from the TML version to the mediafire one? I wanna know exactly before updating (also cause I'm post DoG Revengeance rn so idk if I should finish this playthough and start a new one with the newer version)
Check the discord for the changelog.

Hello, I’ve wanted to try Calamity for some time now and when I attempt to download the mod using your instructions I always fall short on the Terraria file because of the fact that my ModLoader file has no Mod file within it, I have tried to use Tmodloader both older versions and newer ones and I always can never seem to find it in the mod browser. Help?

Hello, I’ve wanted to try Calamity for some time now and when I attempt to download the mod using your instructions I always fall short on the Terraria file because of the fact that my ModLoader file has no Mod file within it, I have tried to use Tmodloader both older versions and newer ones and I always can never seem to find it in the mod browser. Help?
Have you watched a video tutorial?

Is there an older version of calamity available that doesn't have shrines spawn in? I can't find where to download an older version of the mod, let alone find a change log.

I used celestial onion while using More accesories+ and now celestial onion didn't give me another slot (cuz i got another slot earlier from plantera drop on more accesories+). When i used celestial onion nothing change except it buffed all vanilla and calamity bosses... How do i reverse it ? Is it a bug ? It is like revengeance mode but i don't have stress etc. Please help ;(

I used celestial onion while using More accesories+ and now celestial onion didn't give me another slot (cuz i got another slot earlier from plantera drop on more accesories+). When i used celestial onion nothing change except it buffed all vanilla and calamity bosses... How do i reverse it ? Is it a bug ? It is like revengeance mode but i don't have stress etc. Please help ;(
Have you ever thought about trying to update your mods (and tModLoader) before? Might wanna try that out sometime.

Man, that was changed like centuries ago. You really need to update the mod.
And btw Celestial Onion doesn't give another slot if you already have a 7th slot.

Have you watched a video tutorial?
I’ve fixed my issue turns out my files were in different areas and I some how mixed up the location of where to putt mod loader files and assumed Calamity goes into the same folder, This was not the case and also I had watched the tutorial anyway thank you.

Okay, I'm playing this mod in Revengance mode, I have the latest version, but the Adrenaline Meter isn't there, I was fighting a boss too. I also have the latest tmoodloader. And finaly, I'm having trouble finding shrines (I made the world in 1.2.4) Thanks for reading!

Welp it may be old version (1.2.4.205) But it is only becouse tmodloader had overload and i was not able to download bigger mods like calamity, thorium etc. so i downloaded it from the forum manually and put it in mods folder. But i don't think this is an old version actually. And about that onion. The thing is i had 7th slot before using celestial onion. But I didn't know that celestial onion does nothing when you already have 7th slot. So I used it and instead of doing nothing, onion buffed all the vanilla and calamity bosses.I tried everything and I cannot reverse it! It is like revengeance but without adrenalina or whatever it was... Welp thank you for wasting your time reading this...

please send me download link. i want to play through the old version of the mod

Downloaded the mod from here, and there seems to be a bug with breath time in cold water - breath meter drains 3 or 4 times faster than in regular water. Is there any solution, and if not, where can i download an older version without this bug?

Back
Top Bottom