tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,448 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Bumblebirb is supposed to be a (relatively) cute... thing. It should stay like the ball of fluff it is. With a name like Bumblebirb, it shouldn't look like some kind of mutated beast that will hunt you down (which I know it is), but it shouldn't really look intimidating. Also, it doesn't seem to actually need a re sprite.
I actually find it cute nontheless. It is still a large ball of feathers with a beak.

Which waifu is the hottest, Calamitas or Providence?
If she really lives in the core of the Sun, Providence is "Just being here gives you a lethal dose of radiation within 10^-12 seconds" kind of hot.
Now I imagine Provi, Cala, the brimstone waifu and the siren in a reality TV show.
It's somewhere between fun and disturbing.
Complete with ProviXDoG crack pairing.

If she really lives in the core of the Sun, Providence is "Just being here gives you a lethal dose of radiation within 10^-12 seconds" kind of hot.
Now I imagine Provi, Cala, the brimstone waifu and the siren in a reality TV show.
It's somewhere between fun and disturbing.
Complete with ProviXDoG crack pairing.

Wait...do...do people actually ship Providence with DoG?

i've seen good female depictions of all the Calamity bosses in Deviantart. dont get too surprised allthought i havent seen a DoG husbando in that case. really weird taking in account is one of the most popular boss in the fandom.

still, the only waifu for me is the Siren, still waiting on a visual revamp for her and the Leviathan. Brimstone elemental comes second, and i havent seen Calamitas human forme so well that could be another possibility.

i've seen good female depictions of all the Calamity bosses in Deviantart. dont get too surprised allthought i havent seen a DoG husbando in that case. really weird taking in account is one of the most popular boss in the fandom.

still, the only waifu for me is the Siren, still waiting on a visual revamp for her and the Leviathan. Brimstone elemental comes second, and i havent seen Calamitas human forme so well that could be another possibility.

If DoG is one of the most popular...

Why not have Ravager be the popular one? Ravager's the best boss!

Here's another music update...
You can probably tell by this song that I'm a bit nervous about the next set of songs, right?

This tone does have that feeling of Finality...
Edit-It also seems to have an essence of dread mixed into it...

Ravager, Supreme, and 3 unreleased bosses...

To think that it's all come so far, it's an amazing soundtrack!

You've got this!

At least my dear Ravager is next, he needs all the love, but I can wait for it as long as I need to.

Last edited:
If DoG is one of the most popular...

Why not have Ravager be the popular one? Ravager's the best boss!

DoG has some history in the fandom due to his continuous changes during development. the Ravager doesnt really have much going on to make it memorable, yes it does big contact damage from its floating head and arms but outside of that its just the same Golem AI.

compared to the other bosses that have a familiar AIs like Blumbirb or Polterghast, the Ravager doesnt have much gimmicks of its own to make it memorable and its design feels out of place at times.

BTW:

props to the Calamity developer team for changing the colors of Perennial ore. i have a suggestion, could you also change the map colors of Cryonic, Uelibloom and Aerialite?

sometimes its hard to notice them in the minimap due to using the same base color as other ores (Cryonic shows the same deep blue as Cryolite from Spirit, Aerialite uses the same Cyan as Thorium, Uelibloom seems to have the same color as Chlorophyte from vanilla)

Last edited:
DoG has some history in the fandom due to his continuous changes during development. the Ravager doesnt really have much going on to make it memorable, yes it does big contact damage from its floating head and arms but outside of that its just the same Golem AI.

compared to the other bosses that have a familiar AIs like Blumbirb or Polterghast, the Ravager doesnt have much gimmicks of its own to make it memorable and its design feels out of place at times.

True... Ravager's just there, and that's why I'm pro-Ravager!

I believe that Ravager can be something if it's given just the right story, I know it's important, I just don't know where it's part is in the story.

It exists for a reason (fun, most likely, but still), and it's one of the bosses that are given the bloodstone buff, which has to mean something...

Plus, it's the last hardmode calamity boss :D

exactly there's no canon lore for it, its just a harder version of the golem (for now) that serves as a resource generator. it needs both a resprite, lore entry and perhaps AI changes to make it unique.

even the Desert Scourge has something to put it in contrast to the plethora of other worm bosses in the mod. but there's not much difference between Golem and Ravager.

speaking of enemies:

i wish the Earth Elemental and the regular Plaguebringer had more protagonism in terms of crafting.

i mean like having an accesory or something that can be used later on. the waifus have the heart of the elements. but the Earth Elemental only has some armor break weapons and a consumable while the Plaguebringer only drops canisters.

Last edited:
im betting on waifu goggles

unknown.png

Hey I am wondering if anyone else has this problem but no choatic ore spawned in me and my friends world. Checked on wiki and said i needed to go to the abyss biome but it dosnt exist in my world. Is the wiki old or is this just unlucky?

Hey I am wondering if anyone else has this problem but no choatic ore spawned in me and my friends world. Checked on wiki and said i needed to go to the abyss biome but it dosnt exist in my world. Is the wiki old or is this just unlucky?
Chaotic ore is either at the Underworld or the Abyss.

By the way, does anybody know if there is a chance Bricks for the Calamity ores will be added? At least so my ludicrous hoarding of ores will have some usage.

Back
Top Bottom