tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,448 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Idk if you have noticed but Goozma sprite will appear or need to appear on DM DOKURO song and Dokuro is making music so fast, so tomorrow we are gonna see Goozma? Same Draedon and Yharim.

Let me tell you something DM said before...

"Goozma, Yharim, Draedon, Supreme Calamitas. In that order. These songs will not be released until Calamity updates with the first three bosses mentioned. They will be released simultaneously with their respective updates. As for Supreme Calamitas... I'll have all the time in the world to prepare for her."
- DM DOKURO, Community Tab, YouTube

hello can anybody help me decide please. i just got into hardmode and i cant choose between the revengeance cthullu scarf or the worm scarf

hello can anybody help me decide please. i just got into hardmode and i cant choose between the revengeance cthullu scarf or the worm scarf
If you don't use both, I'd say cthulhu scarf. You'll practically need it for the entirety of the playthrough.

My take on Brutal, Stained Calamity (SC's theme): Just like Raw, Unfiltered Calamity, it's a series of remixed leitmotivs, but instead of using DS/Crab/HM/Perf/SG/Cryoboi/BsE it uses PbG/Rav/Prov/DoG/Yharon/Goozma?

"Goozma, Yharim, Draedon, Supreme Calamitas. In that order. These songs will not be released until Calamity updates with the first three bosses mentioned. They will be released simultaneously with their respective updates. As for Supreme Calamitas... I'll have all the time in the world to prepare for her."

YES
PERFECT!!!

Though, it is interesting to see that Yharim's getting his theme 2nd, as opposed to Draedon, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

Besides, it means that Supreme Calamitas truly will be a masterpiece, and it may even take a few more months, and we all know how good his songs turn out, and since he'll have so much time...

...It will be a masterpiece.

Hmm... so apparently the Yharim fight is confirmed to be a thing? Given SC herself says he is unbeatable, he had better not be an easy ride... He had better be "Even Leviathan ragequits" in term of difficulty.

Hmm... so apparently the Yharim fight is confirmed to be a thing? Given SC herself says he is unbeatable, he had better not be an easy ride... He had better be "Even Leviathan ragequits" in term of difficulty.

Yharim is a upcoming boss and the main antagonist of the Calamity Mod.
I don't know when he will be added, but he will be in the future.
Seeing that he will be harder than Supreme Calamitas...
Leviathan's greatest challenge is yet to come...

Yharim is a upcoming boss and the main antagonist of the Calamity Mod.
I don't know when he will be added, but he will be in the future.
Seeing that he will be harder than Supreme Calamitas...
Leviathan's greatest challenge is yet to come...
I would say the devs are not going to have it easy either. That dude could probably beat the Death Moon Lord with a wooden yoyo, if he wanted to.

I have a problem with fungal clump, it won't work unless the player is holding another mod's item I tried looking everywhere but nothing would show up

Ohhh well thanks

Bumblebirb is supposed to be a (relatively) cute... thing. It should stay like the ball of fluff it is. With a name like Bumblebirb, it shouldn't look like some kind of mutated beast that will hunt you down (which I know it is), but it shouldn't really look intimidating. Also, it doesn't seem to actually need a re sprite.
Did anyone ever directly state that it was intended to be cute?

I guess I'm gonna teach the controversy™ and say it: actually, I think the new sprite looks cuter. With the old sprite, it kinda looked like its skin was "molten", and I've seen a fanart in which it was the case. With the new sprite, it does have feathers, and is the weird little dragon/hummingbird hybrid it is supposed to be.

I mean Supreme Calamitas

Ah, then that's something I can't help you with. Good luck.

(I mean like you could attempt at learning how to dodge her, fighting a boss a lot lets you learn them, allowing you to get better at facing them, develop strategies, and finally kill them.

Ah, then that's something I can't help you with. Good luck.

(I mean like you could attempt at learning how to dodge her, fighting a boss a lot lets you learn them, allowing you to get better at facing them, develop strategies, and finally kill them.

Yeah, but Supreme Calamitas is something different, her atacks are random

So, something a bit odd happened to me today. I'm running an old version of Calamity, and that's the only mod I have installed, and I haven't updated or downloaded anything, but today a new item suddenly appeared in my recipe list: Terrarian...?, periods and question mark included, crafted by hand out of a single dirt block. Actually crafting it generated an item that, when used, inflicted a variety of annoying but nonfatal debuffs for a full hour. That's a mean trick.

Otherwise I'm rather enjoying this mod. It's well done and has a lot of content.

So, something a bit odd happened to me today. I'm running an old version of Calamity, and that's the only mod I have installed, and I haven't updated or downloaded anything, but today a new item suddenly appeared in my recipe list: Terrarian...?, periods and question mark included, crafted by hand out of a single dirt block. Actually crafting it generated an item that, when used, inflicted a variety of annoying but nonfatal debuffs for a full hour. That's a mean trick.

Otherwise I'm rather enjoying this mod. It's well done and has a lot of content.
If that's not an april's fool I don't know what it is.

Presumably so. Still annoying to have it littering my recipes list with a useless joke item.
Might be wrong, but i'm pretty sure that's added by Tmodloader itself. Always found and item called "April fools joke" with the Terrarian sprite in Cheat sheet, but it wasn't there when i made the menu only show Calamity items.

Back
Top Bottom