tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
After just recently buying Terraria PC version, I cant wait to try this mod! I want to beat the game once first tho
you're better get good at vanilla Terraria first. this mod doesn't play nice with newbies... actually, it does not play nice with veterans as well! uh... Just play vanilla and learn the basics first, you've got more chances of not going crazy

Any chance we could ever get music boxes for the various bosses / musics within the mod, I would love to listen to the slime god's music without having anything else open haha

while true do hype
Wow. remember when the sprites were just... well, meh? Wow. we certainly have come a long way..
[doublepost=1524370927,1524370902][/doublepost]
Take a break ;-; the mod is high quality already.
........................................................................................................................................................ i have no words for what you said.

Also, I know this is unrelated to the mod in question, but I have to get this out or I'll probably look back on this and think "Wow. I could've changed the modding community's opinion of things..." Mod creators... just... PLEASE!!! Put EFFORT into your bosses and sprites! Don't make crappy re-skins of the destroyer or other bosses that belong in a bootleg of this game. Look, they don't have to be as high quality as this, (Bless You MountainDrew ;) ) but at least make them look.. appealing to look at. Also, STOP. MAKING. WORM. AND. EYE. AI. BOSSES. It's probably the most Cliché thing when it comes to making bosses. They aren't interesting anymore! IT'S THE SAME ****ING THING WITH LITTLE TO NO CHANGES!!!

In fairness, I know that patches and version numbers exist for a reason. They make it so you can fix problems. But come on! Make something that looks more original! It's not that hard really.

"If it's not fun, why bother?"

"A delayed game is only temporary. A bad game is bad forever."

(This goes for you as well, Drew. But at least you usually experiment with original boss concepts, and not just always re-skins and completely ripping the AI from some bosses.)
[doublepost=1524371638,1524371534][/doublepost](The sprites are kickass though. I mean for Christ sakes! You made the QUEEN BEE look EVEN MORE badass!)

Also, I know this is unrelated to the mod in question, but I have to get this out or I'll probably look back on this and think "Wow. I could've changed the modding community's opinion of things..." Mod creators... just... PLEASE!!! Put EFFORT into your bosses and sprites! Don't make crappy re-skins of the destroyer or other bosses that belong in a bootleg of this game. Look, they don't have to be as high quality as this, (Bless You MountainDrew ;) ) but at least make them look.. appealing to look at. Also, STOP. MAKING. WORM. AND. EYE. AI. BOSSES. It's probably the most Cliché thing when it comes to making bosses. They aren't interesting anymore! IT'S THE SAME ****ING THING WITH LITTLE TO NO CHANGES!!!

In fairness, I know that patches and version numbers exist for a reason. They make it so you can fix problems. But come on! Make something that looks more original! It's not that hard really.

"If it's not fun, why bother?"

"A delayed game is only temporary. A bad game is bad forever."

(This goes for you as well, Drew. But at least you usually experiment with original boss concepts, and not just always re-skins and completely ripping the AI from some bosses.)
[doublepost=1524371638,1524371534][/doublepost](The sprites are kickass though. I mean for Christ sakes! You made the QUEEN BEE look EVEN MORE badass!)
lol considering i have been obsessed with bees for a few years now started using mods receantly and suddenly im more obsessed with plaguebringer goliath than most other bee/wasp/hornet/yellowjacket creatures/items/enviroments from most other shows movies and games ive seen combined

True. If you do like the bosses, that's ok! But that still doesn't change the fact that it's the same AI for the eater of worlds and the destroyer.
Pretty sure DoG isn't the same AI as them anymore. Still, DoG isn't that interesting of a fight since all you do is run along a platform shooting the head until you have to jump through the lasers. It could use some work, but there really isn't a whole lot that can be done with a worm type boss. What we need is more bosses like the cultist. Cultist is my favorite fight. He's not huge, he has a varied range of attacks and a puzzle. We need more bosses like him. Less eyes and worms.

Pretty sure DoG isn't the same AI as them anymore. Still, DoG isn't that interesting of a fight since all you do is run along a platform shooting the head until you have to jump through the lasers. It could use some work, but there really isn't a whole lot that can be done with a worm type boss. What we need is more bosses like the cultist. Cultist is my favorite fight. He's not huge, he has a varied range of attacks and a puzzle. We need more bosses like him. Less eyes and worms.

I personally wouldn't be against another cultist style boss.

FREAKING AGREED!!

Back
Top Bottom