tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Normally people have a hard time when it spawns.
im worried abt the world being cut off by the ends and the ??? not spawning being connected, bc if they are idk what to do to fix it. i made a new world to see if it was just the one i was playing on but its even in the new ones. then i spend like 2 hours afk in the ocean waiting for the ??? to spawn and it didnt

edit: pic of what im talking about if i sound confusing https://imgur.com/a/4BNR0L2

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is a calamity glitch, a terraria patcher glitch, or a tmodloader glitch, but whenever I'm running a patched game through terraria patcher and I put on a full set of calamity armor (or just the leggings and default armors), it makes the game go down to ~2fps. Can someone tell me what's going on here, and if there's a workaround, because I can't live without terraria patcher, but I really want some of the mod set bonuses.

im worried abt the world being cut off by the ends and the ??? not spawning being connected, bc if they are idk what to do to fix it. i made a new world to see if it was just the one i was playing on but its even in the new ones. then i spend like 2 hours afk in the ocean waiting for the ??? to spawn and it didnt

edit: pic of what im talking about if i sound confusing https://imgur.com/a/4BNR0L2

Your ocean gives me anxiety.

I'm not sure if this is a calamity glitch, a terraria patcher glitch, or a tmodloader glitch, but whenever I'm running a patched game through terraria patcher and I put on a full set of calamity armor (or just the leggings and default armors), it makes the game go down to ~2fps. Can someone tell me what's going on here, and if there's a workaround, because I can't live without terraria patcher, but I really want some of the mod set bonuses.
you should see the other one lmao

But what I will never understand is giving bosses /kill commands, it will always feel cheap and if 3 hits are meant to kill the person playing...well I don't think as a modder of someone elses original work you are entitled to pass judgement on the changes an individual makes to their game, in a single player world (and even multiplayer...it's not competitive sport mate). Tbh any other then just letting them enjoy their game just comes across as spoil sporty and petty.
It seems like there should be an option somewhere to disable that. Maybe there is, and I just don't know where it is?

So I'm playing Calamity with 2 friends but when I use the revengence mode item it activates but then It deactivates a little bit later which I can see by the Rage and Adrenaline bar disappearing. This doesn't allow us to activate Death mode either so this is unfortunate. I love this mod pack but Death mode is my favorite way to play it.

So I'm playing Calamity with 2 friends but when I use the revengence mode item it activates but then It deactivates a little bit later which I can see by the Rage and Adrenaline bar disappearing. This doesn't allow us to activate Death mode either so this is unfortunate. I love this mod pack but Death mode is my favorite way to play it.
I figured it out... It has a problem with the shader library and the mods that correspond with it.

so, is it normal that astrageldon slime literally one-shots? I'm using multiple mods and it makes my HP 1k and I have 96 def. I know, it kinda ruins the fun if no challenge. But still, this damn slime one-shots me after a couple of seconds. is 96 def not enough? It's literally doing 1k hit

so, is it normal that astrageldon slime literally one-shots? I'm using multiple mods and it makes my HP 1k and I have 96 def. I know, it kinda ruins the fun if no challenge. But still, this damn slime one-shots me after a couple of seconds. is 96 def not enough? It's literally doing 1k hit
Is it Post-Moon Lord? If so, it gets MASSIVELY Buffed!

The celestial onion is bugged at 720p,it doesnt show up and it also breakes the defense counter(i cant see it anymore).
Any ideas,i dont want to delete my save or something like that...i've just started on a modded playtrough

The celestial onion is bugged at 720p,it doesnt show up and it also breakes the defense counter(i cant see it anymore).
Any ideas,i dont want to delete my save or something like that...i've just started on a modded playtrough
Try turning your minimap off. On my screen, it draws under the edge of the window with the standard top-right minimap.

Back
Top Bottom