tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Small question. I created the world with Crimson. And in the process of exploring the world, I found a cloud consisting of Demonite Ore. Is it a bug or a modification mechanic?

Sounds like the evil island.

One of the more recent updates added in an "Evil Island", which is the opposite world evil then what the world started with, so, in your case, it'd be a corrupted island. The clouds are replaced with Demonite, and it's just in general corrupted, with a corrupted chest in it to let you get the corrupted item (Scourge of the Corruptor), if I recall correctly, you should be able to get the key needed from WoF, who I believe can drop both evil keys upon death.

I first want to thanks the devs, awesome mod, especially the fact that it has a lot of lore, something that we don't see very often
But they are a few things that are bugging me, like shouldn't Yharim save Yharon? Afterall, it's his only friend and the one who allowed him to do all that he has accomplished (And he is the reason that Yharim stayed alive, just look at the last line of the lore of Yharon)
And it will be cool x)
Btw, is Yharon considered like a beast or a sentient creature?
And, I understand that (supreme) Calamitas can be seen as the emblem of the mod, but is she stronger than the dragon lore-wise?
Again, having lore make this mod a lot more interesting.
Oh, and thanks to DM Dokuri for his musics, they rock

I don't know if my english is ok, not my natal language, sorry about that, and if something in there was already asked, i will just admit that i didn't go through the almost 680 pages of the thread :p

I first want to thanks the devs, awesome mod, especially the fact that it has a lot of lore, something that we don't see very often
But they are a few things that are bugging me, like shouldn't Yharim save Yharon? Afterall, it's his only friend and the one who allowed him to do all that he has accomplished (And he is the reason that Yharim stayed alive, just look at the last line of the lore of Yharon)
And it will be cool x)
Btw, is Yharon considered like a beast or a sentient creature?
And, I understand that (supreme) Calamitas can be seen as the emblem of the mod, but is she stronger than the dragon lore-wise?
Again, having lore make this mod a lot more interesting.
Oh, and thanks to DM Dokuri for his musics, they rock

I don't know if my english is ok, not my natal language, sorry about that, and if something in there was already asked, i will just admit that i didn't go through the almost 680 pages of the thread :p
ok so yharim doesnt save yharon because during the fight yharon isnt seen with yharim which likely meant yharim trusted yharon that he could fight (also not sure but i think yharons a he? idk) by himself, which explains why he didn't just spam his army at the player, also yharon has this arena that cant be passed at all since it kills you of you touch any of it, and if not the fire typhoon rainbow thing then yharon will definitely kill you. yharon is a beast, sentient, and a jungle dragon. heres something no one probably asked, why calamity mod, why not draedon mod, or slime god mod, of course im mentioning names of the final 4. but to why calamity mod is because its the main thing introduced to the game, brimstone elemental, the power required to destroy an ocean, a citadel, and some of hell itself required calamitas, yharon couldve easily have done all of these things considering hes the final boss of the game, (and not superboss) but for some reason calamitas did yharims bidding, id say all 3 of yharims final forces, yharon, DoG, and SCal are equally as strong and could literally do any of the things calamitas did, because for some reason a cosmic space worm with its own dimension of death is placed before something that breathes the most fire out of anything to exist, and that dragon is placed before a witch turned into an eyeball that acts like a gun and fires literal fire bullets, of course ignoring the stats. that sounds like a reverse order, but its fine since it makes the game fun and progression right, also your english seems like an A to me, not the worst, but not 100%, pretty sure dm dokuri is a typo since i and o are close to each other ok ill shut up now

Sounds like the evil island.

One of the more recent updates added in an "Evil Island", which is the opposite world evil then what the world started with, so, in your case, it'd be a corrupted island. The clouds are replaced with Demonite, and it's just in general corrupted, with a corrupted chest in it to let you get the corrupted item (Scourge of the Corruptor), if I recall correctly, you should be able to get the key needed from WoF, who I believe can drop both evil keys upon death.
20180604120547_1.jpg
It's strange. I have the key and chest, and I can not open and pick loot.

No. Thank you, I understood the problem. (It would be better to put this key in Plantera. Veni, vidi, possedi.)

It could be handy, or have it so that the temple key plantera drops can be crafted into the different keys, using different materials. But this is how it is and...well, I sorta think it works. They keys were part of a vanilla, and at least they're a lot easier to get here. But having them as a Plantera drop or related to Plantera's drops would make some more sense.

For some reason, after death, the equipment continues to disappear. That is, from time to time: died - equipment dropped out - resurrected - picked up - there is not one thing. On a well-seen level surface. Mods are additionally installed: Recipe Browser, Boss Checklist, ExperienceAndClasses, MaxStackPlus.

The tooltip for Tyrant Yharim's Ultisword says that the Tyrant's Fury buff increases melee speed, but the buff actually doesn't.

I've heard wisps of tales, tales told of Gozma, Dreedon, Yharin, and a fourth thing I'm forgetting. (Sorry for spelling the names wrong)
Who are these fools? (and why is the calamity mod still adding more bosses?)

I've heard wisps of tales, tales told of Gozma, Dreedon, Yharin, and a fourth thing I'm forgetting. (Sorry for spelling the names wrong)
Well, i'm probably wrong on certain things, but it seems to me that you're talking about the most powerfull bosses of calamity :
-Goozma is the amalgation of every slimes (you've slain, i think), supposed to be "nearly unstoppable"
-Draedon is an inventor, ally of Yharim, creator of the mech trio (they were tools until they AI goes wrong), i think he is a cyborg and have given his name to some items (draedon forge for example, you can even get his mechanical heart)
-Yharim, also called the Jungle Tyrant is the final boss of the mod (probably) and is the one who began everything (not exactly, but let's say he is the vilain), probably the most dangerous ennemy as he is even more powerfull than gods
-And as the final one, i don't know, maybe it's (Supreme) Calamitas, or The Devourer of Gods, or maybe someone that I have forgotten.
Remember that this may be wrong, as I'm not aware of everything in the lore

And why are they doing more bosses?
I absolutely don't know, lore, content, action..?

Well, i'm probably wrong on certain things, but it seems to me that you're talking about the most powerfull bosses of calamity :
-Goozma is the amalgation of every slimes (you've slain, i think), supposed to be "nearly unstoppable"
-Draedon is an inventor, ally of Yharim, creator of the mech trio (they were tools until they AI goes wrong), i think he is a cyborg and have given his name to some items (draedon forge for example, you can even get his mechanical heart)
-Yharim, also called the Jungle Tyrant is the final boss of the mod (probably) and is the one who began everything (not exactly, but let's say he is the vilain), probably the most dangerous ennemy as he is even more powerfull than gods
-And as the final one, i don't know, maybe it's (Supreme) Calamitas, or The Devourer of Gods, or maybe someone that I have forgotten.
Remember that this may be wrong, as I'm not aware of everything in the lore

And why are they doing more bosses?
I absolutely don't know, lore, content, action..?
The fourth one is probably Andromeda. It's been around lately that thing of Andromeda being added. Of course, I can't confirm it.

They're upcoming Superbosses;
Progression:
1. Yharim
2. Draedon and Andromeda(IDK about her)?
3. Goozma

Can you make it possible for the elysian tracers, seraph tracers, etc. to be compatible with the Soul of Dimensions from Fargo's mod. You can't have both equipped at the same time. Thanks.

Can you make it possible for the elysian tracers, seraph tracers, etc. to be compatible with the Soul of Dimensions from Fargo's mod. You can't have both equipped at the same time. Thanks.
All three of those are counted as wings. If you need to use one, you'll have to give up the other(s).

All three of those are counted as wings. If you need to use one, you'll have to give up the other(s).
@Aiden 2, Continuing from what @Creeper da Snek said, I'd recommend the Soul of Dimensions, as it is a direct upgrade to the Tracers. If you need any help, you can ask me, as I've done quite a bit of Mod Research;;) only problem is that I can't play mods due to not having my own PC to play on:(

Last edited:
@Aiden 2, Continuing from what @Creeper da Snek said, I'd recommend the Soul of Dimensions, as it is a direct upgrade to the Tracers. If you need any help, you can ask me, as I've done quite a bit of Mod Research;;) only problem is that I can't play mods due to not having my own PC to play on:(
My problem is not the wings or anything, the problem is the movement speed. The movement speed with the Soul is extremely fast, and with the seraph tracers or whatnot it is the perfect running speed.

Back
Top Bottom