tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Untitled-2.jpg

Found a bug - the Empyrean Knives (throwing version) don't heal you. At all. Tested it quite a few times. I'm using Godslayer armour with it.

Bug - When I use "Defiled Rune" My MaxHP is cut by 50%, I know that but my current HP is stuck at 50% too. When I use it again it all back to normal.

Attachments

• Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 236
I've been experiencing a bug with the DoG fight in the phase between him respawning. The first two fights go fine, but once I get to Signus it just doesn't appear. A message shows up saying that it has spawned, but it never shows up. This results in me losing my progress and having to restart the fight. However, it spawns correctly during all attempts after the first fight unless you leave the world and rejoin.

I've been experiencing a bug with the DoG fight in the phase between him respawning. The first two fights go fine, but once I get to Signus it just doesn't appear. A message shows up saying that it has spawned, but it never shows up. This results in me losing my progress and having to restart the fight. However, it spawns correctly during all attempts after the first fight unless you leave the world and rejoin.
Make sure it’s nighttime when Signus attempts spawning; I had the same problem.

Well, for something this big is hard to not have bugs. What happened to you?
There is a thing where every single chest has the exact same loot in my worlds i tested just calamity no other mods and that happened, maybe it's just a random bug i get idk but i'm sick of it

well, I play on a Chromebook with 4gb ram and an intel i3 processor, as well as 3gb swap memory, and a pretty crappy gpu, and I get around 20-30 fps with calamity, sacred tools, luiafk, magic storage, wing slot, alchemist npc, initiate mod, and less pillar stuff

numbercroutonftw

P.S crouton is a script to install Linux on a Chromebook
P.P.S. I made initiate mod myself, with a bit of tutoring from example mod and online tutorials

Calamity is not the cause of the crash, Tmodloader itself is, Calamity however was the first mod to use the feature that caused it to crash.

Honestly I keep forgetting that TML is pretty much a mod itself, just started to take it for granted sort of like the script extenders for bethesda games, it becomes very easy to forget that they can also cause issues due to incompatibilities. I'll try to keep that in mind next time :)

Back
Top Bottom