tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Guys i am having super fps issue it was all fine but the second i defeated wall of flesh changed the world to massive lag please help !
What all content mods were you using when this happened? It can't be blamed solely on Calamity. There are a lot of mods that have caused this problem for me. I can't name any (aside from SacredTools for some reason) but there's a lot that add things directly after the defeat of WoF.

Hey check this out! I’m drawing every single boss in calamity, starting with desert scourge up til supreme calamitas! Done with the desert scourge, crabulons next.
2E8496D3-252E-474A-851B-CF023C31729B.jpeg

[doublepost=1533458951,1533458855][/doublepost]A beast filled with unimaginable pain tears across the desert, put it out of its misery.

I built my Supreme Calamitas arena underground because there wasn't enough room on the surface, but every time I summon her, I skyrocket to the top of the arena and become a sitting duck. I can't hook or rod of discord away cuz I just instantly fly back up.
Calamity
Cheat Sheet
Recipe Browser
Where's My Items
Magic Storage
Item Stats+
Tree Cut Time
Fargo's Mutant Mod
ImkSushi's Mod
ImkSushi's Death counter mod
AlchemistNPC
Even More Modifiers
Reforge Armor
Player Health and Mana Bar
DALib
Wildlife Mod
Luiafk
Reduced Grinding
Boss Checklist
Wing Slot
S-Recipes
Summoner's Association
Minion Critical Hits
Colored Damage Types
Vein Miner
WeaponOut Lite
Auto Trash
World Gen Previewer
Stack Increase
Boxinator

I can't craft the charred idol to fight Brimestone elemental. 5 essence of chaos and 5 souls of night at a mythril anvil, but it's not working.

I can't craft the charred idol to fight Brimestone elemental. 5 essence of chaos and 5 souls of night at a mythril anvil, but it's not working.
Is your mod or your mod launcher is in the latest version or not? If not then try to update it

What all content mods were you using when this happened? It can't be blamed solely on Calamity. There are a lot of mods that have caused this problem for me. I can't name any (aside from SacredTools for some reason) but there's a lot that add things directly after the defeat of WoF.
hey here is my modpack i directly copied it from the enabled.json file so nvm the semicoins
"AlchemistNPC",
"AutoTrash",
"BossChecklist",
"CalamityMod",
"DirtToWormhole",
"Fargowiltas",
"HamstarHelpers",
"HelpfulNPCs",
"imkSushisMod",
"imkSushisNaturallyOccuringMoonsMod",
"LootBags",
"Luiafk",
"MagicStorage",
"MaterialTraderNpc",
"MaxStackPlus",
"MorePotions",
"NoMoreTombs",
"OmniSwing",
"RecipeBrowser",
"ReducedGrinding",
"StatueNpc",
"TheLuggage",
"UniverseOfSwordsMod",
"VeinMiner",
"WMITF",
"EasierBossLoot",
"Bags_To_Money"
if u are wondering i have bags to money as it allows me to sell bags for easy armageddon mode king slime farming

This may have already been addressed in a previous post, but my friends and I, can not craft certain items, the main ones being Ark of the Ancients and the Elemental Disk. We have the newest version of tModLoader, and we updated the Calamity mod within a week ago. Along side the Calamity Mod, we have Boss Checklist, Recipe Browser, Which Mod Is This From?, No more Tombs, More Chest Loot, AlchemistNPC, Yet another Boss HP bar, Luiafk, Magic Storage, Shorter Respawn Time, and Sacredtools. My friend disabled all mods aside from Calamity and attempted to craft the Elemental Disk, but it would not work. We checked the Wiki and the recipe browser. He used the Ancient Manipulator along side the required materials, and it would not work. He tried in another world as well.

Back
Top Bottom