tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Hello there. I think I got this weird minimap glitch 'cause of new Calamity world generation. World itself is ok. Is there any way to fix it?
upload_2018-8-25_17-5-44.png

Hi, I put a True Ark of the Ancients in a Weapon Rack. The instant I did, I got a weird graphical glitch and the sword was not in the rack. Trying to remove the sword popped the rack off the wall. Sword gone out of inventory.

I've tried searching around for items disappearing from weapon racks and I couldn't find anything concrete. Is this a known issue?

MobiuS

Hi, I put a True Ark of the Ancients in a Weapon Rack. The instant I did, I got a weird graphical glitch and the sword was not in the rack. Trying to remove the sword popped the rack off the wall. Sword gone out of inventory.

I've tried searching around for items disappearing from weapon racks and I couldn't find anything concrete. Is this a known issue?

MobiuS
It's a well-known TModLoader bug, don't put modded items on weapon racks/armor stands/etc.

It's a well-known TModLoader bug, don't put modded items on weapon racks/armor stands/etc.
Odd. I've got 50 to 60 other items up on the wall and on mannequins without any issue. Across multiple versions of Calamity on multiple worlds. This was the only one to actually have an issue.

i have found a bug in the mod that when i killed the destroyer and the brimstone elemental i would only get 1 of the 2 lore items. (i killed destroyer as the first mech boss)
i will leave more messages if it continues to do this with lists of all of the bosses where this occurs.

I spawned supreme calamitas and there was a box like it said it would there was lag but no boss if anyone knows what to do I would like to hear it

Halibut Cannon + Meteor shots = Best idea if you bounce the bullets once
Please check this out and decide if you keep it or not, it's kinda broken in pre-hardmode.
P. S.: If I posted this on the wrong page please give me an adress for bug/glitch reports. Thanks.

i have found a bug in the mod that when i killed the destroyer and the brimstone elemental i would only get 1 of the 2 lore items. (i killed destroyer as the first mech boss)
i will leave more messages if it continues to do this with lists of all of the bosses where this occurs.
in boss checklist, The Twins are Technically the first mech boss.

I started calamity for the first time yesterday, and i think it might be bugging out on me (using the version on tmodloader). No planetoids are spawning in any of the worlds i make and the sulphurous sea and abyss have no water at the start, but end up filling up over time. Is this because i'm using the tmodloader version? Should i download and install it manually from the mediafire link?

I started calamity for the first time yesterday, and i think it might be bugging out on me (using the version on tmodloader). No planetoids are spawning in any of the worlds i make and the sulphurous sea and abyss have no water at the start, but end up filling up over time. Is this because i'm using the tmodloader version? Should i download and install it manually from the mediafire link?
no. it is just a bug for now :(
even Fury had it! What?!

I believe both the modloader and forum versions are outdated, the Discord server for the latest versions in the Updates Channel.

A friend and I have been playing this, we experience a really weird issue when we do the upgraded Moon events (Pumpkin/Frost) and Solar Eclipses where the boss-type mobs (ex: Mourning Wood, Pumpking, Everscream, Santa-NK1, Eyezor) disappear. You can still see and get damaged by their projectiles like Flame Scythes and Flaming Wood, but you can't hit them or do anything about them. Lately, we've tried doing things to get them to despawn, like committing suicide or running very far away, and that does seem to get it to work a bit better.

We're running tModLoader v0.10.1.5 and I'm not sure of the Calamity mod, but the file was created on 8/7, we initially downloaded V1.3.3.011 and then we updated it via the Mod Browser at least once. I use Host & Play for the server and use Steam Multiplayer.

i just obtained the halibut cannon, and it's a super dope weapon, but it absolutely obliterates most bosses, does anyone knows a moment where i could use it so it actually is balanced? or is it an op weapon that will kill any boss very easily? so far i'm in hardmode post mech bosses btw

Back
Top Bottom