tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I personally don't even mind the hit counter, but rather the currently unfair cheat protection. I get why. But I've played calamity with a couple of other mods that also provided me with some perhaps insane equipment. And almost every time when I defeated SCal, I was told to be a hacker while I am not. That is what got frustrating for me.

Hitcounter itself wasn't all that terrible IMO - Perhaps it will be soon though, currently doing a pure calamity playthrough again and recording it. So if I fight SCal and I get frustrated, I'll upload it so people have something to laugh about. :D

Back to the Lionfish topic by the way, will it be fixed with the next update? Would be nice, currently took a little break in order to wait for it. ^^

Is Yharim ever getting added to the mod?
Somebody, help with that error:
72b0effbac851b47fe407a33ca86f3b4.png

The planetoids generation isn't compatible with the worldgen viewer. If you want to view worldgen you need to downgrade to the calamitymod version on the mod browser.

please calamity devs fix sulphurus sea generation also the mod is unplayble in this world bcz ENTIRE JUNGLE IS CORRUPTED
20181031162530_1.jpg

please calamity devs fix sulphurus sea generation also the mod is unplayble in this world bcz ENTIRE JUNGLE IS CORRUPTED
View attachment 212580
The reason the Sulphurous Sea is raised above ground is so it can fit the abyss. Your world is like that because the side behind the Sulphorous Sea is lowered below ground. It's a pretty common bug. I don't think they will ever be able to fix it, unless they make the abyss. Another reason why this happened is because of the world size of your world.
As for the entire Jungle being Corrupted, I have no clue :)

The reason the Sulphurous Sea is raised above ground is so it can fit the abyss. Your world is like that because the side behind the Sulphorous Sea is lowered below ground. It's a pretty common bug. I don't think they will ever be able to fix it, unless they make the abyss. Another reason why this happened is because of the world size of your world.
As for the entire Jungle being Corrupted, I have no clue :)
I will send screenshot tomorrow of the jungle
[doublepost=1541712983,1541712828][/doublepost]
I will send screenshot tomorrow of the jungle and seed and mods

Is there a way for a boss in a different mod to support Revengeance/Death mode? If there is, how would one go about doing this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom